• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

geswek

OH snap; it's painted calipers and dirty wheels!

I'm too lazy to clean the wheels; too much damn rain going on over here.

I dig the paint; nice over that rusty silver color.

SHOdded

The calipers look purposeful and stealthy in position!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

mjhpadi

I do like the fact that you can hardly see the caliper since it's painted black...looks very subtle and clean.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

Rob1334

Got into a LOT of grasshoppers last night going to the World of Outlaw dirt races.. 96 degrees today and after work my truck smelled like fish guts, it was nasty. No rain for a while in the forecast so did a quick detail job.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

2012 FX4 Screw|Ecoboost|Loaded

18"XD Addict|Hankook 275/65/18R AT'M|Livernois/SCT/SOCAL Tuned|AIRAID Cravenspeed Antenna|Lockpick|Alpine MRP-M500 amp|2-JL10W1v3|Rigid Dually foglights/30"SR|Access LoPro|LineX|LED Bedlights/Interior/Exterior

crashnburn

Today I changed out my wiper blades with a set of Motorcraft OEM style replacement wipers. I also decided to fill my car up and put the gasoline inside the tank this time. Does anyone have any suggestions for any other good wiper blades to use on the SHO?

2013 SHO PP, No Mods Yet...

mjhpadi

Quote from: crashnburn on August 20, 2013, 08:21:39 AM
Today I changed out my wiper blades with a set of Motorcraft OEM style replacement wipers. I also decided to fill my car up and put the gasoline inside the tank this time. Does anyone have any suggestions for any other good wiper blades to use on the SHO?

I've tried a bunch of different blades on our vehicles and have come to the conclusion that the Motorcraft work the best...I've tried everything including the top line Rain-X and Bosch, but nothing works as good as the Motorcraft...so that's what I'm using from now on.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)

Kolk1

Wipers easily piss me off if they dont work correctly, so I swap them out a lot. I remember that next time. Give them a shot.

mjhpadi

Quote from: Kolk1 on August 20, 2013, 10:54:36 AM
Wipers easily piss me off if they dont work correctly, so I swap them out a lot. I remember that next time. Give them a shot.
Me too, but I don't use them a lot because I try not to take the SHO out in bad weather, but I do keep the windshield in Rain-X but no wipers I've tried work as good as the Motorcraft, only downside is that they are not inexpensive.

Kolk1

Kinda sucks when your black SHO is your bad weather car. One main attraction was the awd we kinda have. lol

Toy = 300whp Turbo ZX14 lol For those not fluent in turbo bikes, the Air filter is sticking out of the bottom fairing and connected directly to the turbo behind the front wheel. lol

jomc111

2009 mazdaspeed 3 Garrett GT3076R//HKS SQV3 blowoff valave//Autotech internals//Pauter rods//CP pistons// ACT 6 puck clutch// Lightened Flywheel//PG tubular manifold//Corksport downpipe// Streetunit racepipe// Greddy Ti-C catback//HKS type 0 Turbo Timer// Manual boost controller// Eibach pro-kit// Koni FSD dampers// JDM yellow fog overlays// COBB short throw shifter// oil filter conversion // BSD //
Parted out - sold
2010 sho -stock -sold
2014 focus st

Shonuff1140

Quote from: mjhpadi on August 20, 2013, 10:30:36 AM
Quote from: crashnburn on August 20, 2013, 08:21:39 AM

I've tried a bunch of different blades on our vehicles and have come to the conclusion that the Motorcraft work the best...I've tried everything including the top line Rain-X and Bosch, but nothing works as good as the Motorcraft...so that's what I'm using from now on.

Went through all of the top brands for our ride as well. Ford factory wipers actually work best, and I am a sucker for the latest greatest  new gimmicky wipers.

SoCalSHO

Finally got the 2013 Fusion headrests and covers in. The covers were a pain to put on, but the cover color is almost a 100 % match. Now I have fully adjustable headrests. Only thing I need is a little heat to be able to stretch them out.
Robert
2010 Met White
GH tuned, 3 Bar, upgraded turbos, 91 Oct
K&N drop-in or airaid, Corsa Cat-back
1/8 Mile 8.380@83.42MPH

SoCalSHO

Tomorrow Dave, sorry. Too busy earlier. Too late for me now. Charging new GoPro stuff then I have to sync it to iPad and droid.
Robert
2010 Met White
GH tuned, 3 Bar, upgraded turbos, 91 Oct
K&N drop-in or airaid, Corsa Cat-back
1/8 Mile 8.380@83.42MPH