• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

Removed the auxiliary fuel pump and fuel cell from under the hood. I'm all ready to get to installing the new dual fuel pump setup and wiring this weekend. I'm so glad I won't have to fill two fuel tanks any more :)
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

EcoBrick Bob

At least you don't have to cut openings in the rear seat floor to remove and replace the fuel pumps like I will have to do in my G8.
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

glock-coma

Finally got a chance to remove the ecoboost badge and install some new bling.
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

bpd1151

Pretty sharp mod there Glock.

Nice job! :ok:

Mike :beer:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 6

Shonuff1140

Looks really good Glock, who did you have make it? I'll go that route when I have to replace the delaminating ecoboost badge again.

glock-coma

I bought the badge on eBay back in April.
I contacted the seller to see if they were still available yesterday.
He said they would be back in stock in about 2weeks.

Here's a link to his ebay store.

http://stores.ebay.com/autostarsoutlet/

2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

bpd1151

Finally settled up my outstanding bill with my body shop peeps.  :sweatdrop:

Have been hoping for my damn retro check to be issued by now, but alas, no luck.  :wall:

Luckily, I got some O.T. on this check today, therefore, whenever retro does come, just that much more $$$ towards the upgraded turbos.

Speaking of that upgrade..... torn at this point as it appears we will soon have a total of three different turbo upgrade options.

1.) Tial through LMS
2. Turbotech through 4DR
3.) ATP

Initial sounds of it, the ATP product offering will be the most extensive/thorough/complete.

Decisions, decisions, decisions..... :hmmm:

EcoPowerParts

Luckily I'll be able to offer 2 of the 3 turbo upgrades to everyone once they're available. :)
One from ATP and the other from Turbos Direct :D
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

geswek

Shazzam

Hot Rod shop called; almost done with brake calipers (should get car tonight)--also they said the damage was minimal and they can fix my front end for way less than the other place--he said they were more than likely trying to get it so I would claim insurance.

crash712us

Quote from: glock-coma on August 15, 2013, 10:02:52 PM
Finally got a chance to remove the ecoboost badge and install some new bling.
Very nice! I will be all over this.

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110

SHOdded

Cool deal, Storm!  Do they have any ideas about your windshield issue?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

geswek

OK; some updates--got the car back.

Front bumper damage; wasn't bad--the grills just needed to be snapped back in. The lower chin just below lower air grill (that weird section that looks like it "snaps" into the bumper cover) needs to be repainted; no biggie. They are going to do it next week or week after, waiting on something to come in.

Caliper paint is awesome; love it but car needs wash so pics soon. I went gloss black and it contrasts against the gunmetal matte awesomely! Brakes aren't as touchy as before--going to have guys bleed them again.

Hood is not damaged; after careful review of photos I've taken since buying the car (yeah mval, I'm vain, kiss my hiney!) I discovered my hood was jacked up from the start--going to talk to Ford about it.

Windshield--Ford asked Service Manager to look at it physically and report back. I showed up during rain storm and he came and got in car--looked at it and goes "holy s***, it's fogging from the outside?!". Ford is replacing windshield now, YAY!

T-handle didn't work; well--sorta--the screw holes aren't low enough. I wasn't able to get into park and I was able to shift from N to R without pushing button. I'll get it fixed next week.

So, overall I expected like $1500 out of my pocket this week and was going to cry. I ended up $670 out the door, definitely happy man.

DJE624

Not a bad report.  Hope they get that shifter straight.  It looked good.

geswek

Yeah it was FREAKING HOT.

Worse case; if they can't get it--I'll just buy shifter assembly from the 2012 SHO and replace mine. It's only $160 bucks.

EcoPowerParts

6AM, headed off to install my fuel pumps! Hopefully without all the old fuel system under the hood we can do a boost leak test on the dyno as well real fast.
www.ecopowerparts.com -