• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geswek

Scott13SHO

Ruby Red 2013 Ford Taurus SHO with Performance Package,Airaid CAI, MGP Red Caliper covers, LMS 93 Tune, Custom A-pillar Gauge pod with Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges, LED Interior and Exterior lights

glock-coma

I had some free eBay bucks that were expiring soon. I searched 3.5L twin turbo......
Going from this
To this

The badge is made of metal not cheap plastic. Comes with adhesive tape installed, but I replaced it with 3m tape. Not installing it until tomorrow, will snap some pics of the finished product when complete.
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

DJE624

That's nice!

SoCalSHO

Quote from: glock-coma on August 13, 2013, 11:07:06 PM
I had some free eBay bucks that were expiring soon. I searched 3.5L twin turbo......
Going from this
To this

The badge is made of metal not cheap plastic. Comes with adhesive tape installed, but I replaced it with 3m tape. Not installing it until tomorrow, will snap some pics of the finished product when complete.

Got a link?
Robert
2010 Met White
GH tuned, 3 Bar, upgraded turbos, 91 Oct
K&N drop-in or airaid, Corsa Cat-back
1/8 Mile 8.380@83.42MPH

glock-coma

I actually just went back to eBay to get the link...... But it's not there anymore.
I bought this badge back in April,
sent a message to the seller to see if they're still available.
I'll post when he gets back to me.
The company was sick speed, here's a link to the sellers store
http://stores.ebay.com/autostarsoutlet/
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

mval

Finished painting in engine compartment & hood liner. getting ready for an open show that my Ford club is attending. Probably be up against Challengers, Chargers & maybe even some Caddies, so don't expect a lot except have fun w/guys & see some cars. Had to do something to engine compartment, ours is so blah. Just a piece of plastic & a couple hoses. Came out OK but may get tired of it, can always take it back to original. With it being made in Chicago thought USA theme would be good.
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

DJE624

Boy Mike!  You really went all out!  I always wished that Ford would have done the SHO on the hood liner.  Like the old ones. 

Needmoreboost

Today I have been datalogging and working with a great and professional tuner.  It's a lot of fun.   :bow:

Have a good one guys!
2014 Mustang GT/CS: white
Auto with custom Unleashed Tuning
Past honorable mentions: 13 SHO, 08 SRT4, 07 350Z, 03 Cobra, 03 Focus SVT, 00 GT Mustang, 91 LX Notch, etc.

Scott13SHO

Wow that's nice! I want one!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
Ruby Red 2013 Ford Taurus SHO with Performance Package,Airaid CAI, MGP Red Caliper covers, LMS 93 Tune, Custom A-pillar Gauge pod with Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges, LED Interior and Exterior lights

Scott13SHO

Not sure if anyone noticed this, but I was looking for my key for my locking lugnuts on the car (haven't seen it since I bought the car in April, found it in the center console...where I left it last time :p) but I was checking out my spare tire delete area under the floor in the trunk and noticed a silver item I thought was a tire pressure gauge...I pulled it out and it was an inspection mirror to use on the brakes! 

DJE624

Larrylu

Went back to my stock airbox and added a K&N drop in panel. Now I'll just drive it for a while and keep my eye on the IAT.
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

DJE624

Larrylu

Quote from: DJE624 on August 14, 2013, 02:16:27 PM
Can't wait to hear Larry!

I was amazed at the specs Mike was quoting for his proposed dream CAI. Read like my Xmas list. I will keep my eyes peeled for news on how that project is coming for sure.
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro