• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: Quinid on August 27, 2015, 01:48:40 AM
Received my SCT x4 tuner from Torrie and received the custom tunes within minutes. 93 boost tune turned out too much for stock plugs. A shame because I could hear the turbo whoosh when I lift even with the stock intake! Stepped down to the 93 performance tune and ordered new plugs.
Oh hell, you just reminded me I'm on stock gaps as well!

ZSHO

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on August 27, 2015, 10:19:03 AM
Received my SCT x4 tuner from Torrie and received the custom tunes within minutes. 93 boost tune turned out too much for stock plugs. A shame because I could hear the turbo whoosh when I lift even with the stock intake! Stepped down to the 93 performance tune and ordered new plugs.
Thats some funny ****,you should no better.LOL.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: ZSHO on August 27, 2015, 10:30:16 AM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on August 27, 2015, 10:19:03 AM
Thats some funny ****,you should no better.LOL.  Z
Lucky for me they closed em down on the new ones......

And yes, i should. But right now, so many fluids and parts I need to change I missed that.....and a t-stat, lol....

Quinid

Quote from: ZSHO on August 27, 2015, 08:02:55 AM
Congrats,are your bov vta?  Z
Not at the moment.  They will be once the plugs are installed.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

2014 Blue Flex 303A Appearance package all stock
2000 F250 XLT 7.3L 410k miles
SOLD--2010 nonPP SHO  Unleashed 93 tune, 3 bar map, K&N drop in filter. PPE Catted Downpipes. VTA mod
1957 Chevy 3200 pickup 3 speed stock straight 6
1968 Camaro RS 3 speed 350 sb with vortec heads.

nickstewartroc

Removed both exhaust clamps that doubled as a hanger and threaded the ends so I could adjust the muffler/tips to be centered in the rear valance panel. My DP's were just enough off to cause an off-centered shift. They look great now!
Current:
2013 Ruby Red Flex Limited EcoBoost, Unleashed Tuned, drop in filter

Gone but not forgotten: 2011 SHO Non-PP in Black Tuxedo Metallic - Catback, DPs, Stoptech Z23s, MDesign CAI, LMS Tune

2Canches

ZSHO

I actually had some free time and painted the calipers satin racing black to get rid of the ugly gray oem finish,first i started with some caliper cleaner and then used a meduim grade wire brush before applying the paint to make sure no dirt or rust was present,then applied the paint with a nice light coat to start with,the dry time was fairly quick and later applied a quick second coat of the ceramic satin black paint. Z                  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000B6DG4U?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

CroR1

Looks very nice Z. That's going to be my next mod as soon as I get some  time off.  I'm debating between red and black.

ZSHO

Quote from: CroR1 on September 25, 2015, 11:00:27 AM
Looks very nice Z. That's going to be my next mod as soon as I get some  time off.  I'm debating between red and black.
Thanx B,personally like it better than those bulky imitation covers. Z

glock-coma

2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

SHOdded

Great work, Z! :thumb:  One more thing to add to your wash & wax routine now :D

Red works splendidly as well, glock!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: ZSHO on September 25, 2015, 09:46:34 AM
I actually had some free time and painted the calipers satin racing black to get rid of the ugly gray oem finish,first i started with some caliper cleaner and then used a meduim grade wire brush before applying the paint to make sure no dirt or rust was present,then applied the paint with a nice light coat to start with,the dry time was fairly quick and later applied a quick second coat of the ceramic satin black paint. Z                  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000B6DG4U?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00

Love the black!

brian.t.flynn.9

Just turned 10K miles!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

66 Galaxie

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on September 25, 2015, 04:40:51 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on September 25, 2015, 09:46:34 AM

Love the black!
Black looks good.  I just did G2 paint kit in gloss black on mine.
'14 Flex Tuxedo Black ecoboost

CroR1

I agree with you 100%, not to mention the fact that it's much much cheaper, but a bit more work demanding, which is not that bad at all.

Quote from: ZSHO on September 25, 2015, 11:53:41 AM
Quote from: CroR1 on September 25, 2015, 11:00:27 AM
Thanx B,personally like it better than those bulky imitation covers. Z