• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JagerBomb

Quote from: SHOdded on July 21, 2015, 02:15:35 PM
A good wash & wax for the SHO will guarantee the hi 12's ;)

Well in that case I should be 12.5 since it got a clay bar wax. lol
2013 SHO PP - LMS V8 93 Tune, 3 Bar, LMS Catted DP's - SOLD

2015 Explorer Sport - In need of mods.

2010 Jeep SRT8 with a ProCharger and lots of boost!

southtxSHO

2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes
12.89@ 105 MPH best time @ Edinburg Raceway

K4U2LUZ2

FoMoCoSHO

Drained the break in oil and added the Quantum Blue.

Just ordered my tune from Torrie (Unleashed Tuning)

Let the shenanigans begin!

>:D

FoMoCoSHO

And 37 minutes later I have my 1st tune.

Nobody matches Torrie's service!

:ok:

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

wasinger3000

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on August 24, 2015, 11:10:56 PM
Drained the break in oil and added the Quantum Blue.

Just ordered my tune from Torrie (Unleashed Tuning)

Let the shenanigans begin!

>:D
Oh no..  better hide the meth. It's next.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

peppelepugh

Ordered a Milwaukee cordless impact wrench (long story short, it was my best option living in an apartment). And finally... FINALLY installing my DPs from the group by hopefully this weekend!!!! I know, i've been slacking a LOT on that install....
2011 Kona Blue SHO non-PP: MDesign Carbon Fiber CAI, All interior lights LEDs, LED Puddles, and LED Reverse.

EBC Stage 4 Brake kit, 170* T-stat, 3-Bar MAP, NGK Plugs, PPE Catless-DPs and Tune by Torrie!

ZSHO

Im not quite sure if this was mentioned on the boards before but the other day decided to grab my set of rhino ramps and change the motor oil,while removing the oil filter i grabbed a microfiber cloth and ziptied it around the o2 sensor wire before removing the filter(the ocd in me)after draining everything out and removing the cloth noticed a fair amount of oil buildup on the o2 sensor wire and especially around the harness connector which i couldnt remove,grabbed a can of elecrtonic cleaner and sprayed liberally around the connector and finally was able to disconnect it,sprayed inside the connectors and waited a few min to dry and connected it back leading me to believe when the dealer or someone else removes the oil filter,the hot oil trickles down the 02 sensor wire and into the harness/connector which can cause future issues with the 02 sensor,believe its the lower upstream sensor with the white sleeve around the wires with about 20 percent of the wires are exposed,hope this helps someone out.  Z         http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=2603894&cc=1503823&jnid=535&jpid=9

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: peppelepugh on August 25, 2015, 10:32:30 AM
Ordered a Milwaukee cordless impact wrench (long story short, it was my best option living in an apartment). And finally... FINALLY installing my DPs from the group by hopefully this weekend!!!! I know, i've been slacking a LOT on that install....
I have you beat in the slack dept.

I bought the set off Mikes Flex, lol....

Good luck on your install.

FoMoCoSHO

Did some data logging.

Got an updated tune from Mr Torrie of Unleashed Tuning.....In 8 minutes

Thanks Torrie, you rock!

Quinid

Received my SCT x4 tuner from Torrie and received the custom tunes within minutes. 93 boost tune turned out too much for stock plugs. A shame because I could hear the turbo whoosh when I lift even with the stock intake! Stepped down to the 93 performance tune and ordered new plugs.
2014 Blue Flex 303A Appearance package all stock
2000 F250 XLT 7.3L 410k miles
SOLD--2010 nonPP SHO  Unleashed 93 tune, 3 bar map, K&N drop in filter. PPE Catted Downpipes. VTA mod
1957 Chevy 3200 pickup 3 speed stock straight 6
1968 Camaro RS 3 speed 350 sb with vortec heads.

ZSHO

Quote from: Quinid on August 27, 2015, 01:48:40 AM
Received my SCT x4 tuner from Torrie and received the custom tunes within minutes. 93 boost tune turned out too much for stock plugs. A shame because I could hear the turbo whoosh when I lift even with the stock intake! Stepped down to the 93 performance tune and ordered new plugs.
Congrats,are your bov vta?  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

peppelepugh

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on August 26, 2015, 11:25:36 AM
Quote from: peppelepugh on August 25, 2015, 10:32:30 AM
I have you beat in the slack dept.

I bought the set off Mikes Flex, lol....

Good luck on your install.

Haha!!! DANG!!!! Yeah Sunday is looking to be the day, i've got everything i need and finally going to have TIME! Only down side is that I'll be doing this in the street by my apartment.... Oh i can't wait till i get a garage of my own in life....
2011 Kona Blue SHO non-PP: MDesign Carbon Fiber CAI, All interior lights LEDs, LED Puddles, and LED Reverse.

EBC Stage 4 Brake kit, 170* T-stat, 3-Bar MAP, NGK Plugs, PPE Catless-DPs and Tune by Torrie!