• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geswek

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAha

Shoman you f'n CRACK ME UP DUDE!

"Get outta way CAT"

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Needmoreboost

Quote from: bpd1151 on August 06, 2013, 09:20:38 PM
Finally got around to installing my custom fabricated CAI.....

Here's the link to the entire thread:

http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php?topic=470.msg7762;topicseen#new

Mike, how much to duplicate this setup ready to bolt on?? ;).
2014 Mustang GT/CS: white
Auto with custom Unleashed Tuning
Past honorable mentions: 13 SHO, 08 SRT4, 07 350Z, 03 Cobra, 03 Focus SVT, 00 GT Mustang, 91 LX Notch, etc.

DJE624

Quote from: Needmoreboost on August 07, 2013, 10:21:34 PM

http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php?topic=470.msg7762;topicseen#new

I should have told you guys.  I have actually seen that intake in person and held it in my hands.  It is a nice sturdy piece of quality equipment! 

geswek

Quote from: DJE624 on August 07, 2013, 10:37:27 PMI should have told you guys.  I have actually seen that intake in person and held it in my hands.  It is a nice sturdy piece of quality equipment!

Am I the only one who thinks that sounds just a little too....fruity?

:popcorn:

SHOdded

That cat ain't gonna be pushed around, no sir!  Great sounding system there, shoman.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

shoman04

Quote from: SHOdded on August 08, 2013, 04:19:39 AM
That cat ain't gonna be pushed around, no sir!  Great sounding system there, shoman.
That cat is a street cat that the wife feeds and he gets bossy some times.LOL
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

Darkside

Crammed on the brakes when this damn Sho got me stopped for speeding this morning!
2013 Sho- Livernois tune, cai, stat, H&R springs, Stainless Works downpipes/catback

2009 G8- 447rwhp/411rwtq, Hsv Gts conversion
2006 Jeep Srt8
2003 Mustang Saleen Vert

darreli

It's essentially Hennesseys intake. Kirk cut off the ends nearest the turbo and put on some smoother transitioning silicone hoses and added the tube at the bottom of the box which is something he saw on my car (I did I the same thing, bought a few different scoops to find out what fit best behind my lower grill) I've since removed that piece since my IATs were never any lower with it and put dynashield and dynamat on the inside of the box since its metal..trying to keep the heat down that way

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: darreli on August 08, 2013, 06:54:49 AM

It's essentially Hennesseys intake. Kirk cut off the ends nearest the turbo and put on some smoother transitioning silicone hoses and added the tube at the bottom of the box which is something he saw on my car (I did I the same thing, bought a few different scoops to find out what fit best behind my lower grill) I've since removed that piece since my IATs were never any lower with it and put dynashield and dynamat on the inside of the box since its metal..trying to keep the heat down that way
I am looking at that intake and trying to figure out how to do a stock airbox type of thing as we've seen that the stock airbox makes the best power. I'd love to make it plastic but I think I can coat it and stop a ton of heat. I think the best case scenario is a filter in the fender like my intake but I'll try and offer both styles. :)
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

geswek

I went and bought those rubber chair thingies per Mike (4DR).

Unfortunately, my shoulder is too screwed up right now to do the mod--I can't really grab anything.

Plus the engine was HOT as hell after 45 minutes; yes I had a blonde moment!

So; I will have to wait, maybe this weekend.

mjhpadi

Quote from: geswek on August 08, 2013, 08:00:59 PM
I went and bought those rubber chair thingies per Mike (4DR).

Unfortunately, my shoulder is too screwed up right now to do the mod--I can't really grab anything.

Plus the engine was HOT as hell after 45 minutes; yes I had a blonde moment!

So; I will have to wait, maybe this weekend.
Must have missed this one...what are you talking about??? ???
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

geswek

Quote from: mjhpadi on August 08, 2013, 10:25:30 PM
Must have missed this one...what are you talking about??? ???

I was going to do the pfffft mod he wrote in how to. Vent to atmosphere bypass.

Sent from a mobile, I think.

Scott13SHO

Waiting on Amazon to drop off my Airaid Intake to me at work today! I brought my tools so I can work on it at lunch LOL

Get my tune Monday ;)
Ruby Red 2013 Ford Taurus SHO with Performance Package,Airaid CAI, MGP Red Caliper covers, LMS 93 Tune, Custom A-pillar Gauge pod with Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges, LED Interior and Exterior lights

geswek