• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilson

LOL, I wish it was my personal space.  That's the shop at Leading Edge Tuning here in Houston.
2013 SHO (non-PP) Ruby Red Tintcoat
Leading Edge Tuning 93 Tune | 3 Bar MAP | 170* Thermostat | Airaid Intake | PPE 2.5" Downpipes | Snow Stage 2 Meth Kit | H&R Lowering Springs | 22" Falken RT-7M wheels | 265/35/22 Falken Ziex TZ05 tires

SHOnUup

Quote from: Wilson on May 07, 2015, 03:35:20 PM
For those curious, yes you can do 22's on H&Rs...like a glove!!! :D

Looks fantastic!

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOnUup

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

CL Donttry

Just installed my 3bar sensor, the unleased catless downpipes, K&N CAI, NGK gapped .3 plugs, Livernois 4+ 93 octane tune, EBC slotted cross drilled rotors and performance pads, chrome grill inserts, Continental Purecontact tires. What do you think my gain was according to Livernois site this would be 80hp and 60tq? But I can tell the difference is phenomenal she really pulls hard now. 
Dbad1
2012 Taurus SHO modified, K&N CAI,3bar,LMS thermostat, NGK gapped plugs, Unleased DP, LMS Thunderstorm Cat back,LMS 4 plus tune, EBC slotted cross drilled rotors, MGP caliper covers, SHO hood graphics, Chrome grill inserts, Continential Purecontact tires
2010 BMW 528 Xdrive
2015 GMC Sierra SLE

Larrylu

2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

Wilson

Quote from: CL Donttry on May 07, 2015, 05:33:14 PM
Just installed my 3bar sensor, the unleased catless downpipes, K&N CAI, NGK gapped .3 plugs, Livernois 4+ 93 octane tune, EBC slotted cross drilled rotors and performance pads, chrome grill inserts, Continental Purecontact tires. What do you think my gain was according to Livernois site this would be 80hp and 60tq? But I can tell the difference is phenomenal she really pulls hard now.
Who's having the best day ever? ^^^ This guy!

Congrats! That's a lot of change all at once. Feels like a new car all over again,  I'm sure.

Wilson

Leading Edge Tuning 93 Tune | 3 Bar MAP | 170* Thermostat | Airaid Intake | PPE 2.5" Downpipes | Snow Stage 2 Meth Kit | H&R Lowering Springs | 22" Falken RT-7M wheels | 265/35/22 Falken Ziex TZ05 tires

Wilson

Quote from: SHOnUup on May 07, 2015, 04:42:55 PM
Got these

And these installed today

Rich
Gosh those rotors are so pretty. Got a link?

Is there a break in process?

Wilson

ShoBoat

Got these

Rich

Very nice indeed, you are going to need those new brakes on Saturday ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

SHOdded

Got these
Rich
They look eager for some hot rod action, Rich!
Quote from: CL Donttry on May 07, 2015, 05:33:14 PM
Gamechanging mods!  Was the SHO tuned before?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

PokerMunkee

Did some unofficial 0-60 runs with a stop watch today now that I'm tuned.  Got 5.6 seconds 3 times in a row on a flat road.  Before the tune I was 6.6 seconds on the same section of road, so sounds about right.  This was at 9,100' elevation, which is why it's slower than everyone else.  Most cars are losing around 30% of their HP at this altitude!
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

panther427

Cat around 5000 feet mine is 4.9 and 5.0 0to60 poker monkey. So that sounds about right.

You ready for the next snow storm
2013 SHO

SHOnUup

Quote from: Wilson on May 07, 2015, 06:28:02 PM
Got these

Rich
Gosh those rotors are so pretty. Got a link?

Is there a break in process?

Wilson
Thx.

I ordered the EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads from Auto Anything. If you're looking to get them fast. I paid the premium to have rotors shipped, they threw the pads in no charge....brake kit showed up 25 hours after I ordered it.

Big thumbs up to Auto Anything

Rich

SHOnUup

Quote from: ShoBoat on May 07, 2015, 10:09:24 PM

Got these

Rich

Exactly!!!!

Hope to be going a little faster too!

Mechanic said I have a good chance too...I guess the rear brakes were sticking and I had an exaust leak too.

The front pads were cracking and rotors up there were slightly warped. Land yacht showing off her gurth...lol

Rich

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOnUup on May 08, 2015, 06:30:15 AM

Got these

Rich

Exactly!!!!

Mechanic said I have a good chance too...I guess the rear brakes were sticking and I had an exaust leak too.

The front pads were cracking and rotors up there were slightly warped. Land yacht showing off her gurth...lol

Rich
MOTHER OF GOD,they look amazing buddy and enjoy and BTW do not exceed 80mph until you break them in which takes about 400 miles,enjoy. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOnUup

Quote from: ZSHO on May 08, 2015, 06:42:54 AM
Quote from: SHOnUup on May 08, 2015, 06:30:15 AM

Got these

Rich

Exactly!!!!

Rich
MOTHER OF GOD,they look amazing buddy and enjoy and BTW do not exceed 80mph until you break them in which takes about 400 miles,enjoy. Z
Thanks buddy.

In the brake kit it says 50 miles using extra distance to stop in "urban" driving, then 200 miles before the 60 to 20 mph stops to bed them in. Would you be suggesting I wait a bit longer to set them? Thx

Rich