• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

DJE624

In case anybody didn't see me blabbering it all over the internet, today I loaded my Livernois/MyCal  Stage 4+ tune today!  Initial test drive was exhilarating! (even being used to SCT Stage 4)  With in the first mile, I scared a 300 Hemi driver just by looking at him.

EDIT-After the excitement of having a new toy wore off,  and some further testing, I wish I would have just stuck with the SCT Stage 4.

mjhpadi

Quote from: geswek on July 27, 2013, 09:22:41 AM
I got the car detailed and now I'm grocery shopping.

She looks sexy as hell, I got a boner!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

TMI...both about the boner and the Tapatalk! :blink:
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

mjhpadi

Quote from: DJE624 on July 27, 2013, 03:28:34 PM
In case anybody didn't see me blabbering it all over the internet, today I loaded my Livernois/MyCal  Stage 4+ tune today!  Initial test drive was exhilarating! (even being used to SCT Stage 4)  With in the first mile, I scared a 300 Hemi driver just by looking at him.
Which begs the question, you scared him, because he's aware of the SHO...or because of how you looked...or, lastly....the way you looked at him??? ??? ???
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

DJE624

LOL,  I just looked at him like I was going to steal his lunch money.  But yeah, my detailed SHO helped. 

vernonator

I upgraded my Livernois tunes - went from the older 91/3 up to 93/4 and WOW can I feel the added power. Very nice indeed!!!!!  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
2012 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP. Livernois Stage 4+, PPE Catless DP's, EBC Stage 4 Front/Rear Brakes
2015 Tuxedo Black Explorer Sport 401A, no mods....YET :)

Brucelinc

Quote from: vernonator on July 29, 2013, 08:15:35 AM
I upgraded my Livernois tunes - went from the older 91/3 up to 93/4 and WOW can I feel the added power. Very nice indeed!!!!!  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Congratulations!  I know you will enjoy it!

DJE624

Guess what the nice mail lady shoved under my door today! 

Darkside

Finally!  Your prison system workers are sllllooooowwwww.

Talked with my buddy about tinting my lights maybe this weekend.
2013 Sho- Livernois tune, cai, stat, H&R springs, Stainless Works downpipes/catback

2009 G8- 447rwhp/411rwtq, Hsv Gts conversion
2006 Jeep Srt8
2003 Mustang Saleen Vert

geswek

I ordered my replacement A Pillar and universal 2-gauge cup. They should be here Friday and then I'm heading to my fabricator next Monday to start the fiber/bondo work to basically make an A Pillar gauge pod like Mike (bpd) has. I'm pretty excited!

SoCalSHO

Robert
2010 Met White
GH tuned, 3 Bar, upgraded turbos, 91 Oct
K&N drop-in or airaid, Corsa Cat-back
1/8 Mile 8.380@83.42MPH

SoCalSHO

I loaded a new, modified for firmer shifting stage 4+ tune. Liking it so far.
Robert
2010 Met White
GH tuned, 3 Bar, upgraded turbos, 91 Oct
K&N drop-in or airaid, Corsa Cat-back
1/8 Mile 8.380@83.42MPH

EcoPowerParts

Received a Livernois tuner for the wife's truck so I can compare to the SoCal and Unleashed tunes. Looking forward to doing some data logging with their tune.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

shoman04

2013 MOD's ARE FINALLY HERE!!!!

LMS's METH kit/170 deg temp/down-pipe, Advance Auto Magaflow 2.5" x-pipe, from BNOON Amercain racing Mustang wheels, and NEXEN N3000 tires!
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

DJE624

Tried to exchange my MyCal for another and get a more aggressive tune.