• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timeless

Dropped her off for first oil change.

Will also be doing TSB for front end bearings.

Also having it tinted.

Driving a POS Toyota Venza till Monday...ugh.
2014 RAM 1500 Sport - Daily
1986 RX7 LS1 SWAP - 305WHP - 2600LBS - FUN
2016 MAZDA CX-5 GT - Wife's
Frozen White with RS2 Package Ordered!

bpd1151

Had another photo shoot today with my photographer pal.

He arranged for a VERY tall model named Shannon for the shoot.

I was able to get us access to a local airport, a couple of hangars, and some really nice pilots who were more than eager to watch Shannon changing in/out of her outfits, as well as positioning herself in rather precariously placed positions around my SHO.

Good times for sure.

I'll be posting the pics in a new thread, as soon as I get them from my pal.

mval

Can't match BPD, especially in the model area. I don't look good in high heels. They had the local Ford Fest @ ST. Louis Gateway & it was ebony & ivory. Not as good as the guy who's got 2 SHO's who made that neat video but still good. Gerry with his black SHO on the strip & my white doing the car show. My buds gave me some ribbing when Gerry did his burnout, but when he turned a 13.2 it was me who had the last laugh. By the way only place they could put SHO was in big Ford cars, easy win. Ford display altleast did atleast have a SHO on display with their other models. Some advertising from Ford, amazing.
MikeV
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

DJE624

Cool pictures.  Congratulations.  Thanks for posting!

bpd1151

Quote from: DJE624 on July 22, 2013, 11:24:09 AM
Cool pictures.  Congratulations.  Thanks for posting!

I completely agree! Great pics for sure, & thanks tremendously for posting! :ok:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

EcoPowerParts

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

geswek

SHAZaam!

The genie showed up today -- pre-inspection done! All wheels safely delivered and the rig is scheduled for Thursday. I have to drive a Focus for the day as I need to make my rounds in Jersey while they do the work on my car.

TOTALLY ............. stoked!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

TSW Nurburgring 20 x 8.5 Gunmetal Matte

DJE624

Awesome dude!  Looks like a real good weekend coming up! 

geswek

VERY!

I have a photo shoot scheduled Saturday night in Philly. Heading to one of the coolest underground parking garages in Center City -- with my loaded gun LOL.

I'm looking forward to snapping some awesome grunge shots while I'm there.

Darkside

Dropped her off this morning to get all the chrome body matched!
2013 Sho- Livernois tune, cai, stat, H&R springs, Stainless Works downpipes/catback

2009 G8- 447rwhp/411rwtq, Hsv Gts conversion
2006 Jeep Srt8
2003 Mustang Saleen Vert

Boggus

Purchased the Torque app and adapter to measure boost!

Torrie Tuned

[/url]
2013 unleashed SHO PP

geswek

Quote from: Darkside on July 22, 2013, 07:08:02 PM
Dropped her off this morning to get all the chrome body matched!

Send me photos!

I want to see how it comes out.

Are you going with metallic or flat?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

DJE624

Completed a few failed experiments and cleaned up.

mval

dave:
know the feeling. thought trunks at car shows are dull to say the least, so thinking of jazzing mine up for next show. since judges won't call it a SHO only a Taurus, i figured OK if the want it to be a bull, it'll be a bull. new trunk spare tire cover cover & you Chi-town guys notice any reference to Chicago has neatly been deleted.
Mike V
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

DJE624

Quote from: mval on July 22, 2013, 08:47:20 PM
dave:
know the feeling.
Mike V

Thanks Mike.  I think I am mostly frustrated about waiting for almost 6 weeks for my plates.  I might be back in WI by the time I get them!