• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilson

They're only $60-$80 on eBay and I think another $25 or so for the dealer to program to your vehicle. I believe it was shoman that's bought one before (I think).  Just search "Ford prox fob" on eBay.
Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk
2013 SHO (non-PP) Ruby Red Tintcoat
Leading Edge Tuning 93 Tune | 3 Bar MAP | 170* Thermostat | Airaid Intake | PPE 2.5" Downpipes | Snow Stage 2 Meth Kit | H&R Lowering Springs | 22" Falken RT-7M wheels | 265/35/22 Falken Ziex TZ05 tires

ZSHO

Quote from: wasinger3000 on July 30, 2014, 10:48:39 PM
Is the key fob covered under ant kind of warranty? Mine keeps eating batteries like crazy.
Thats strange cause i use only one key fob the other one i never touched it and still have original battery from 8/13 with alot of use.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

wasinger3000

Guess I just need the phone remote start service. Unlocking and what not isn't an issue really. Lately when I grab the handle it just doesn't do anything. I compare it to my other fob which is never used.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

BBOX

Quote from: wasinger3000 on July 31, 2014, 10:41:27 AM
Guess I just need the phone remote start service. Unlocking and what not isn't an issue really. Lately when I grab the handle it just doesn't do anything. I compare it to my other fob which is never used.

I absolutely love my cell phone remote start.

SHOnUup

Don't know if I like this. To much silver still I think?
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

FoMoCoSHO

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: ford4thot on July 29, 2014, 11:41:59 PM

18.85 psi max boost....87 canned on X4.
Stock psi was 12ish
Almost 19 lbs on an 87 canned tune?

Living dangerously...

SHOnUup

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on July 31, 2014, 04:03:14 PM
I like it. Can you post a wider shot?
Wish I could. Hastily tore it off as I ran outta time and had to go do some Q.C. on a jobsite.
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

AlaskaEcoboost

Well, I'm a junkie. Tuned my F-150 with the 5 Star 89 Octane Performance/Tow tune.  It's amazing.  It's not that it's really super fast.  It's just that this truck should respond like this right from the factory.  I know this is the wrong thread for the F-150, but I also ordered 87 and 90 octane tunes from Torrie at Unleashed this morning.  3.2 milliseconds later we'd exchanged a few emails and he sent me two files.  I'm switching out my plugs tomorrow and then my wife's MKS will get an upgrade.  I'm guessing that the rest of you tuned SHO and MKS owners absolutely love them. All this messing around with these EcoBoosts has taught me one very important lesson... I need a 2015 5.0 Mustang.
2010 Lincoln MKS - 90 Octane Unleashed Tune (terrible gas in Alaska) - SP534 Plugs - Custom Exhaust - My wife's

2011 F-150 - AEM Air Filter - 5 Star 89 Octane Performance/Tow Tune - SP534 Plugs - My wife's too

SHOdded

You don't waste any time, Alaska!  You need a 5.0 EB Mustang :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

Brucelinc

SHOnUup

Quote from: Brucelinc on August 01, 2014, 01:20:08 PM
Very sharp, SHOnUup!!
Thx... I have this LMS windshield sticker I keep contemplating on using...color of sticker almost identical match to paint too...hmmm

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

donky4444

Added the 2013 fender badges and gave her a bath. Pics were done before the bath.

2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0tt with LMS tune

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

2015 X Sport LME 3 bar tune, LED Puddle and plate lights