• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PokerMunkee

2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

wasinger3000

I just carefully removed the clear plastic. Then soldered in my own led. It's been 7 months with zero issues. Used a Samsung led.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

PokerMunkee

Knew I was losing a few PSI in one of my rear tires.  Finally found a skinny nail in the middle of the tread, right next to one of the wear bars.  Son of a beotch!  I haven't had a nail in a tire in 8 years, I guess I was due.  The local tire shop charges $15 to patch it, hopefully they don't care the tire is a F1 Supercar.  I don't go over 100mph, so not worried about having a patch.
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

ZSHO

A few months after buying my car new,tried starting the car by remote,car woouldnt start cause the rear tire was low,filled it up and went to the dealer,they patched it up and also balanced it for free.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

BigPelo

Installed new headlight with projectors retrofit. Waiting dark to test and take pictures. 
Week-end family transporter: 2013 SHO tuxedo black, performance package, unleashed custom 94 octane tune, K&N Typhoon intake, 170F thermostat, 3 bar MAP sensor, SP534 spark plugs, 5000K HID Morimoto mini D2S projectors retrofit, tinted windows, Full LED lighting in and out, Eibach springs
Daily beater: 2002 WRX wagon swap JDM STi v7 20G'd

HotRodLinc

I see a lot of the topics pertain to SHOs and very few older MKS's. I own a 2013 MKS econo barge. It's a world class car that's able to step away. I just can't think of exhaust mods, intake mods and tuners for that kind of car. I've had Lightnings with KennyBell blowers and modified Cobra Mustang's, but the thought of doing that to a 56,000 dollar car freaks me out. What's my point? I don't know, but I think I got to get over it.

ford4thot

vernonator

Did a 4hr external detail yesterday. Two bucket wash, clay, Adams Sealant and Adams Americana wax....may I LOVE how good a Black Car looks when its clean and freshly waxed.
2012 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP. Livernois Stage 4+, PPE Catless DP's, EBC Stage 4 Front/Rear Brakes
2015 Tuxedo Black Explorer Sport 401A, no mods....YET :)

PokerMunkee

A '13 MKS EB is worth $30K trade in, tops.  So don't be skurred!  lol

Just get a tune for now.  In the end, I wouldn't do more than a tune+down pipes+exhaust.  You get free updates on the tune if you add exhaust mods later on.  With just a tune, you will be able to keep up with just about everything in it's class (except modified CTS-Vs and some 335is).  A high 12 second/13 flat luxury yacht is impressive!  No point of adding a meth water kit and other stuff to get it a low/mid 12 second car, IMO.

The hard decision is who to buy the tune from.  Either LMS or Unleashed.  Can't go wrong with either.

2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

SHOdded

Quote from: vernonator on July 07, 2014, 01:29:56 PM
Did a 4hr external detail yesterday. Two bucket wash, clay, Adams Sealant and Adams American wax....may I LOVE how good a Black Car looks when its clean and freshly waxed.
"Proof of Life", my good man, proof of life :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

IHeartGroceries

Looks good...for about 10 minutes.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

2013 SHO PP

SHO-Time

Ordered my 3-bar sensor and contemplated ordering the Corsa cat-back.
2015 Chevy SS Perfect Blue / LMT Tuned (390 RWHP / 388 RWTQ)
2013 White Platinum Tri-Coat SHO (Non-PP) *SOLD*

SHOmanMike84

Had my chrome window trim wrapped in gloss black vinyl and my tail lights tinted.

2013 SHO, PP, Unleashed E25 tune, 3bar, aFe panel filter, 170* thermo, PPE catted DP's, 3rd cat delete, Eibach springs, Black powder coated flower wheels.

SHOdded

Looks good, Mike!  How much tint is that on the taillights?  Is this from the guy who can build DIY kits for us?