• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woody

$60 for the back, $60 for the front. They gave me a coupon code "10OFF" that can be used by anyone. It is laminx.

SRT82ECOBOOST

I might just take the Lamin-x kit to the tint guy down the street and let him put them on for $25.
2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged
Boston Acoustics 2.1 Audio Upgrade

glock-coma

I had to check my rear right caliper today. I was dragging pretty bad last night.
Lubed up the pins and all the contacts points. Everything looked ok. Hopefully I don't have a collapsed hose or frozen caliper......
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

mc4100s2

"13" TuxBlack Platinum 50w LED Fog Lights, 25w LED Back-ups, Spyder Black LED Tails, Weather Tech Mud-flaps F&R, Ford Bed-Rug, Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover

donky4444

2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0tt with LMS tune

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

2015 X Sport LME 3 bar tune, LED Puddle and plate lights

geswek

Quote from: Woody on May 19, 2014, 11:10:18 AM
Yesterday I tinted the headlights and tail lights with kits from Laminx.

MKS Laminx-20140518-007 by Randal Smith, on Flickr

What percentage is that?

I like the look.

I would prefer a smoke, not full blown blackout.

Sent from my mobile, I think.

panther427

Ya x 2 on the tint percentage and where did you buy them?
2013 SHO

Woody

Quote from: geswek on May 19, 2014, 08:27:45 PMWhat percentage is that?

I like the look.

I would prefer a smoke, not full blown blackout.

Sent from my mobile, I think.

I bought them from Lamin-x directly.  The headlights are "tint" which is the lightest shade they sell.  The tail lights are "smoked", which is the second darkest shade they sell.

If you are talking the windows, the sides are 20%.  The windshield is 50% and the back window is 5% (actually the sunroofs are 5% as well.)

FoMoCoSHO

mc4100s2

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on May 19, 2014, 08:54:47 PM
Quote from: mc4100s2 on May 19, 2014, 07:24:02 PM
I put new MGP Caliper Covers on today.
Hey neighbor!

Nice truck!

Hi! Maybe we can meet for coffee sometime. Are there any others eco owners around here that you know of?
"13" TuxBlack Platinum 50w LED Fog Lights, 25w LED Back-ups, Spyder Black LED Tails, Weather Tech Mud-flaps F&R, Ford Bed-Rug, Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover

donky4444

Finally got some time to snap a few shots after doing paint correction Sunday. Of course this is after driving back and forth to work for 2 days. The pearl really pops in the sunlight now. I still want to put a coat of Adam's Buttery Wax on and maybe a coat of Brilliant Glaze. Forgive the peeling taillights, I'm heading to the Ford dealership Saturday to see what I can get.

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

SHOdded

Looks boffo in the sun, Don.  Good luck with getting replacements for the peelers.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

donky4444

I was going blind on Sunday while doing it. I tried showing my wife the difference on the hood between done and not done and she asked how I wasn't blind from looking at it.

SHODYOU

Ordered a Blackstone kit to have to my oil test done next change. 
Probably gonna order another so I can do a virgin oil TBN test for comparison. 
2011 SHO - Tux Blk/blk int, 402B, acc, nav, multicontour, 20s. LMS 4X MyCal, 3bar MAP, K&N Typhoon, 170* t-stat, SP534's @ 30, Stainless Works catless DPs, Corsa catback, H&R sports, 5/16 front-7/16 rear spacer, 255/35 Hankook V12s, Lamin-X/PlastiDip

2004 Mustang GT - Comp Orange, Boss block/3.80 stroker 327", Foxlake TFS', Hellion turbo, blah blah

ford4thot

Quote from: SHODYOU on May 20, 2014, 11:09:13 PM
Ordered a Blackstone kit to have to my oil test done next change. 
Probably gonna order another so I can do a virgin oil TBN test for comparison.
I like your username lol

Washed it

Fired from the other forum......twice