• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoMoCoSHO

I bought Eibach Pro springs from slurppie yesterday.

southtxSHO

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on April 27, 2014, 12:49:08 AM
You beat me to them lol  , so pulled the trigger on some H&R lowering springs . Hope they are not that low for my taste.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes
12.89@ 105 MPH best time @ Edinburg Raceway

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: southtxSHO on April 27, 2014, 12:53:21 AM
You beat me to them lol  , so pulled the trigger on some H&R lowering springs . Hope they are not that low for my taste.

Sorry, I've been geekin to find a set since they were discontinued. H&R's probably too stiff for my liking and coil-overs will just drive me insane with their infinite adjustability.

southtxSHO

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on April 27, 2014, 12:56:05 AM

Sorry, I've been geekin to find a set since they were discontinued. H&R's probably too stiff for my liking and coil-overs will just drive me insane with their infinite adjustability.
Lol that's cool man . Well i just hope they don't disappoint me . On pictures the stance looks nice but don't know about the ride will feel epically since the wife uses the car more than me .

2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes
12.89@ 105 MPH best time @ Edinburg Raceway

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: southtxSHO on April 27, 2014, 12:58:15 AM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on April 27, 2014, 12:56:05 AM

Lol that's cool man . Well i just hope they don't disappoint me . On pictures the stance looks nice but don't know about the ride will feel epically since the wife uses the car more than me .

That could definitely be problematic. I have to be careful with my mods as my SHO may end up as my ladys ride depending on the bad assedness of the next gen SHO.

MeanKS

got the highly lauded Penzoil Platinum ultra synthetic oil change today at Pepboys.

came in at just over 60 bucks  :)

couponning is the way to go LOL...
MKS-EB...

SHO-Pa

Drove from PA to Massachusetts and back over the past couple days so today was a car wash, interior wipe down, vacuum and spray wax day. About 26 mpg on the trip!

Also took off the engine cover and ordered chromed stock 20s. :D
2011 SHO - stock
2016 Explorer XLT 2.3L "4wd"
2018 Focus Titanium

SHOdded

Where are you getting the chromed wheels from, SHO-Pa?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

shoman04

THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN TO MY SHO when I use too hot of water and bleach to wash it! LOL!!!! Got My Baby back today!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

SHOdded

So you CAN fit a focus inside of a SHO :D  That your rental, shoman?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BiGMaC

I got the same thing when they were doing my valve cover gasket.... REALLY make you appreciate your SHO!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

shoman04

Quote from: SHOdded on May 02, 2014, 05:40:42 AM
So you CAN fit a focus inside of a SHO :D  That your rental, shoman?
It's still a FORD!!! LOL
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

donky4444

Caught a rock in the windshield so I am about to call the insurance company for a new one. It cracked right at the top in the middle of the drivers side and the crack runs straight down about 6".
2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0tt with LMS tune

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

2015 X Sport LME 3 bar tune, LED Puddle and plate lights

nitrous_mike

3 bar map and unleashed tunes. Made the ole fat girl get some longer legs for sure.

n8rfastback

Changed oil and replaced rear shocks.  Something is wrong under my motor.. Can you guys spot it?  I discovered it today while under the car. 
2010 SHO