• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Needmoreboost

LOL.  Yeah it was an X3.  Could not remote fix it.  SCT is sorting out the issue. 
2014 Mustang GT/CS: white
Auto with custom Unleashed Tuning
Past honorable mentions: 13 SHO, 08 SRT4, 07 350Z, 03 Cobra, 03 Focus SVT, 00 GT Mustang, 91 LX Notch, etc.

goblues38

had had noticed the X4 i received last night is....

lets just say its not designed by Apple.  Have to do what it takes to keep costs down I guess.

But I am now tuned with the 93 Torrie tune.  Have only driven around the block to make sure the car runs, and 15 miles to work this morning.

I really can't even tell there is a tune, unless going WOT.  the 1-2 gear change hits hard and turns the TC on.  instant milage on the highway shows an easy 3 mph gain.
2013 SHO w/pp
     -35% tint
     -relay wired to have parking lights on any time car is running
     -SCTx4 (Torrie Tune)
2014 Explorer Sport

SHOdded

Let's hope the mpg gain persists, that would soften the hit of paying for 93!  Do you see any changes in your 0-60 times?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

goblues38

I dont know.  Way to lazy to do any kind of timed runs.
2013 SHO w/pp
     -35% tint
     -relay wired to have parking lights on any time car is running
     -SCTx4 (Torrie Tune)
2014 Explorer Sport

Needmoreboost

Quote from: goblues38 on April 11, 2014, 03:04:11 PM

lets just say its not designed by Apple.  Have to do what it takes to keep costs down I guess.

But I am now tuned with the 93 Torrie tune.  Have only driven around the block to make sure the car runs, and 15 miles to work this morning.

I really can't even tell there is a tune, unless going WOT.  the 1-2 gear change hits hard and turns the TC on.  instant milage on the highway shows an easy 3 mph gain.

Awesome Man.  You have a 12 second bull now.  :)
2014 Mustang GT/CS: white
Auto with custom Unleashed Tuning
Past honorable mentions: 13 SHO, 08 SRT4, 07 350Z, 03 Cobra, 03 Focus SVT, 00 GT Mustang, 91 LX Notch, etc.

glock-coma

Quote from: goblues38 on April 11, 2014, 03:04:11 PM

Congrats!! You'll love it!!

2010 RCM non PP
K&N panel filter
sp534 @ 30
unleashed 93 performance+firm shift+boost
more to come.....

2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

SHODYOU

Oh, postman just dropped this off for me...

From a fusion...
My plan is to remove Taurus badge all together, split the SHO badge to remove EcoBoost portion.
Place SHO badge on the left where Taurus was and place this EBawd badge on the right where SHO is now.
2011 SHO - Tux Blk/blk int, 402B, acc, nav, multicontour, 20s. LMS 4X MyCal, 3bar MAP, K&N Typhoon, 170* t-stat, SP534's @ 30, Stainless Works catless DPs, Corsa catback, H&R sports, 5/16 front-7/16 rear spacer, 255/35 Hankook V12s, Lamin-X/PlastiDip

2004 Mustang GT - Comp Orange, Boss block/3.80 stroker 327", Foxlake TFS', Hellion turbo, blah blah

n8rfastback

Replaced my passenger side blend door actuator...   Anyone know what the part number is on the passenger front door lock actuator?
2010 SHO

donky4444

Got it cleaned up and actually dressed the tires today. Got new tires on back in November but haven't put dressing on them yet. I used some of my Adams Polishes stuff for the first time today. VRT on the tires and leather conditioner on all the leather parts of the seats. I'll post pics tomorrow.

Also cleaned up the wife's MKX today. Her chrome wheels looked horrible with winter grime. I used Meg's water spot remover on them and they sparkle like new with very little elbow grease. I also put VRT on her new tires.
2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0tt with LMS tune

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

2015 X Sport LME 3 bar tune, LED Puddle and plate lights

panther427

Quote from: panther427 on April 11, 2014, 01:04:26 PM
Got my car towed to the dealer.. no start.. think low pressure fuel pump

Well they told me the HPFP connector was not plugged in correctly aka loose.. causing the no start and low pressure in the fuel rail...
2013 SHO

SwampRat

Quote from: panther427 on April 12, 2014, 12:39:12 AM

Well they told me the HPFP connector was not plugged in correctly aka loose.. causing the no start and low pressure in the fuel rail...
I wish all problems were that simple ... hope the tow was covered under warranty , it should have been .
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

panther427

Ya thankfully the tow was covered under warrenty. and the car was only in shop for a few hours.
2013 SHO

BiGMaC

Quote from: panther427 on April 12, 2014, 12:39:12 AM
YAY... Great news!  I just love a happy ending!

Wish all your SHO issues to be this simple.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SHOdded

Quote from: panther427 on April 12, 2014, 12:39:12 AMWell they told me the HPFP connector was not plugged in correctly aka loose.. causing the no start and low pressure in the fuel rail...
Glad you have it back and fully functional!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

glock-coma

Installed a revised Torrie tune
Hit 16psi today.

2010 RCM non PP
K&N panel filter
sp534 @ 30
unleashed 93 performance+firm shift+boost
more to come.....

2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)