• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goblues38

Washed and waxed with the buffer the SHO last night.  Which pisses me off.  Because it allows me to get up close and personal with every rock chip I have acquired since the last wax.

Oh yeah....  UPS says "on truck, out for delivery"  for my SCTx4 device.  Just need to get home and exchange some emails, and I will be the proud owner of a Torrie Tuned car.
2013 SHO w/pp
     -35% tint
     -relay wired to have parking lights on any time car is running
     -SCTx4 (Torrie Tune)
2014 Explorer Sport

SHODYOU

My 3bar MAP arrived today from Tousley...
Gonna email LMS for a new tune when I get home. :)

Next on list is meth, wheels, Corsa... not necessarily in that order.
Would like meth, but want wheels before I need tires again. Plan is to remount oe Mich's on stock wheels in case I need em next winter.
2011 SHO - Tux Blk/blk int, 402B, acc, nav, multicontour, 20s. LMS 4X MyCal, 3bar MAP, K&N Typhoon, 170* t-stat, SP534's @ 30, Stainless Works catless DPs, Corsa catback, H&R sports, 5/16 front-7/16 rear spacer, 255/35 Hankook V12s, Lamin-X/PlastiDip

2004 Mustang GT - Comp Orange, Boss block/3.80 stroker 327", Foxlake TFS', Hellion turbo, blah blah

SwampRat

Quote from: goblues38 on April 10, 2014, 01:53:25 PM
Washed and waxed with the buffer the SHO last night.  Which pisses me off.  Because it allows me to get up close and personal with every rock chip I have acquired since the last wax.

Oh yeah....  UPS says "on truck, out for delivery"  for my SCTx4 device.  Just need to get home and exchange some emails, and I will be the proud owner of a Torrie Tuned car.

Then  an early welcome to the " Torrie Tuned Club " has been given !
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

glock-coma

Then  an early welcome to the " Torrie Tuned Club " has been given !

X2, you will love it!!
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

REDSHOCGO

Quote from: goblues38 on April 10, 2014, 01:53:25 PM

yes welcome indeed
2010 Red Candy Sho 402a option non/pp w/unleashed tune,3 bar map, k & N CAI, Corsa catback exhaust, tints 35% front 20% back vta conversion,plastidipped front grill (matteblack), Curva Concept C7 wheels w/20" toyo proxes +4 and Sony Xperia z running torque pro
2011 Sonata 2.0T Limited tinted
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP cpe w/crab intake,Led sequential taillights, custom exhaust(now gone)

SHODYOU

TruFiber sent these to me :)

Now to make an appt with the bodyshop... I think theyre gonna look damn good on Tux Black.
Hopefully theyll also help with underhood heatsoak

2011 SHO - Tux Blk/blk int, 402B, acc, nav, multicontour, 20s. LMS 4X MyCal, 3bar MAP, K&N Typhoon, 170* t-stat, SP534's @ 30, Stainless Works catless DPs, Corsa catback, H&R sports, 5/16 front-7/16 rear spacer, 255/35 Hankook V12s, Lamin-X/PlastiDip

2004 Mustang GT - Comp Orange, Boss block/3.80 stroker 327", Foxlake TFS', Hellion turbo, blah blah

BiGMaC

Very Cool,  and sweet looking....  pics on install please.

Also if you could get some pre and post install under hood temps, etc as well as performance data that would be AWESOME....

I've been considering something to increase the engine compartment ventilation for the same reasons. vents?, cowl hood?... first would like to know it really helps with temps and heat soak.

bpd may have some info on this, I know he has functional vents in his hood.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

Needmoreboost

My tuner officially pooped (g-rated) the bed.  On the phone with tech at SCT for past two days.  Cannot load tunes.  Wore it out I guess.  Device going back to SCT.  Lol
2014 Mustang GT/CS: white
Auto with custom Unleashed Tuning
Past honorable mentions: 13 SHO, 08 SRT4, 07 350Z, 03 Cobra, 03 Focus SVT, 00 GT Mustang, 91 LX Notch, etc.

bpd1151

Well that's not good (that it broke).... but good to know they're working with you on the matter.

Everything has it's limitations. It's how each vendor works with the individual customer, to arrive at a amicable resolution that speaks volumes long term.

Continued luck with your issues.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

SHODYOU

That
Pre sale service is easy... its how they treat you after they have your money that tells you everything.

SHODYOU

Yea I'll do some datalogging this weekend as weather should be nice and warm.

Quote from: BiGMaC on April 11, 2014, 12:33:50 PM

Also if you could get some pre and post install under hood temps, etc as well as performance data that would be AWESOME....

I've been considering something to increase the engine compartment ventilation for the same reasons. vents?, cowl hood?... first would like to know it really helps with temps and heat soak.

bpd may have some info on this, I know he has functional vents in his hood.

panther427

Got my car towed to the dealer.. no start.. think low pressure fuel pump
2013 SHO

BiGMaC

Quote from: panther427 on April 11, 2014, 01:04:26 PM

Major bummer!  Hope it's a simple quick fix.  keep us informed on findings and symptoms please.  TIA

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SwampRat

That sucks.. keep us posted on  fix for it .
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

SHOdded

Quote from: BiGMaC on April 11, 2014, 12:33:50 PM
Yes, please!
Quote from: Needmoreboost on April 11, 2014, 12:51:23 PM
My tuner officially pooped (g-rated) the bed.
Was this an X3 or X4?  Hope they get you fixed right up!
Tell them not to touch or detail the exterior, you just finished perfecting it!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!