• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

REDSHOCGO

been trying to figure out where I can buy 2 3.5L twin turbo decals for my rear window area....may have to utilize a decal customization place
2010 Red Candy Sho 402a option non/pp w/unleashed tune,3 bar map, k & N CAI, Corsa catback exhaust, tints 35% front 20% back vta conversion,plastidipped front grill (matteblack), Curva Concept C7 wheels w/20" toyo proxes +4 and Sony Xperia z running torque pro
2011 Sonata 2.0T Limited tinted
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP cpe w/crab intake,Led sequential taillights, custom exhaust(now gone)

BiGMaC

Got the car going after a new valve cover gasket and #3 spark plug well seal... plugs re-gapped, cooler T-stat installed.... Loaded my v8 tune with dp and CAI mods... Played with it for 2 hours... LOVE IT!  Thank-you LMS for my new SHO!  Wow!

Next week it's on to the 3BAR tune tweak!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

panther427

I finally got the chance to hand was the car.. Clay bar with mothers. Put wheel wax on the wheels and used Prima Epic wax on the rest of the car. Turned out good. But damn i noticed alot of orange peel now :( 

It was my first time using clay bar and i missed one little spot ugh.. ill get some photos taken in the day light tomorrow.

Photos posted

http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php?topic=2567.msg38121;topicseen#new
2013 SHO

gsbryanxr

3rd cat/resonator delete and added a x pipe

Sent from my Galaxy S3

2011 focus 2.0l - cai
2010 SHO - K&N Filter, X pipe/ 3rd cat delete
2008 Suzuki gsx-r600k8 - k&n filter
1998 dodge ram on 37's - lots of bolt ons

SHOdded

Quote from: panther427 on April 09, 2014, 01:22:17 AM
ill get some photos taken in the day light tomorrow.
TIA!
Quote from: gsbryanxr on April 09, 2014, 03:39:30 AM
Sound clip, please!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SRT82ECOBOOST

A quick critique:
The good:I really think that this thread is one of the better threads going on this forum. It constantly has updates and I look forward to what people are doing to their vehicles.

The bad: Unfortunately what is happening is that a lot of really good stuff and unique ideas are getting crammed into an 87 page thread and new threads are not being created. The creation of new threads would make referencing a topic a lot easier and also probably would promote longer and more directed conversations about the topic.

Just my perspective on how we can make this forum a little more substantial and a better tool for current and new users.
2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged
Boston Acoustics 2.1 Audio Upgrade

SwampRat

Quote from: SRT82ECOBOOST on April 09, 2014, 08:39:59 AM
A quick critique:
The good:I really think that this thread is one of the better threads going on this forum. It constantly has updates and I look forward to what people are doing to their vehicles.

The bad: Unfortunately what is happening is that a lot of really good stuff and unique ideas are getting crammed into an 87 page thread and new threads are not being created. The creation of new threads would make referencing a topic a lot easier and also probably would promote longer and more directed conversations about the topic.

Just my perspective on how we can make this forum a little more substantial and a better tool for current and new users.

Very good points made .
I can't remember how many time I've said to my self I remember reading that some where and trying to find it later can be a major fishing expedition .
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

panther427

One
2013 SHO

gsbryanxr

Quote from: SHOdded on April 09, 2014, 04:37:37 AM
Sound clip, please!
I will get the go pro out later and get a clip. I thought it would be louder but I like the tone. Very close to stock but a little deeper I think. I will probably throw some magnaflows on it eventually but want to do off road down pipes first because I know that will change how the mufflers sound.

Sent from my Galaxy S3
2011 focus 2.0l - cai

gsbryanxr

2011 focus 2.0l - cai

SwampRat

Quote from: gsbryanxr on April 09, 2014, 02:18:42 PM
Quote from: SHOdded on April 09, 2014, 04:37:37 AM
Sound clip, please!
I will get the go pro out later and get a clip. I thought it would be louder but I like the tone. Very close to stock but a little deeper I think. I will probably throw some magnaflows on it eventually but want to do off road down pipes first because I know that will change how the mufflers sound.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Yup .... offroad / noncatted  Downpipes  change the sound considerably .
In my case from menacing to downright Nasty ! !
But only when you stomp on it  .....
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

REDSHOCGO

2010 Red Candy Sho 402a option non/pp w/unleashed tune,3 bar map, k & N CAI, Corsa catback exhaust, tints 35% front 20% back vta conversion,plastidipped front grill (matteblack), Curva Concept C7 wheels w/20" toyo proxes +4 and Sony Xperia z running torque pro
2011 Sonata 2.0T Limited tinted
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP cpe w/crab intake,Led sequential taillights, custom exhaust(now gone)

Wilson

Nothing major, got the windows tinted today.  Can't wait to get the tune setup next weekend though.

Excuse the dry looking tires, lol. Was taken after a wash, before putting dressing on.
2013 SHO (non-PP) Ruby Red Tintcoat
Leading Edge Tuning 93 Tune | 3 Bar MAP | 170* Thermostat | Airaid Intake | PPE 2.5" Downpipes | Snow Stage 2 Meth Kit | H&R Lowering Springs | 22" Falken RT-7M wheels | 265/35/22 Falken Ziex TZ05 tires

SHOdded

Eye-catching, though I don't know if the "error" on the tires is forgiveable :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Brucelinc

Those dry tires are hideous and uncivilized.   ;)