• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Needmoreboost

Quote from: Josephm on March 26, 2014, 06:23:29 PM
After hearing your car, i decided i was going to get it done.

I figure it is a 5-10% total increase in actual dba tops.  Actually sounds more like a v8 at idle IMO.  Can you hear the turbo's on cold start up yet?  :)
2014 Mustang GT/CS: white
Auto with custom Unleashed Tuning
Past honorable mentions: 13 SHO, 08 SRT4, 07 350Z, 03 Cobra, 03 Focus SVT, 00 GT Mustang, 91 LX Notch, etc.

Josephm

12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete

SICHD

2010 SHO
2010 Yukon XL Denali

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

JimiJak

15% fronts / brow to match factory. Pics taken after first polish & wax.

Am I the only one that thinks these rims look like HotWheels - wheels? lol
"America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed." - Eleanor Roosevelt

2014 XSport Black Betty Build

BiGMaC

Sweet  :thumb:   ... Darkside!

BTW... The wheels remind me of Jim Foose!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

DJE624

Looks great JimiJak!   Now that you mention it, they do look like HotWheels wheels. 

BiGMaC

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI

BiGMaC

On another note... learned something about sync in my '13 SHO... At least for the iPhone 5, if you hit "Do Not Disturb" on the touch screen it places the phone in that mode until you go into the settings on the phone itself and tmanually take it out of that mode... missed a bunch of calls.
:homer:

IHeartGroceries

Drove it!

Chirped the tires!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

2013 SHO PP

JimiJak

Quote from: BiGMaC on March 27, 2014, 06:55:34 PM
BTW... JimiJak, you a firefighter?

What gave it away? lol

It was cold and rainy here all day, so when better to go spend some of my time-off back at work! Nice big apparatus bay is very conducive to using a buffer.

BiGMaC

Quote from: JimiJak on March 27, 2014, 09:05:10 PM
Quote from: BiGMaC on March 27, 2014, 06:55:34 PM
BTW... JimiJak, you a firefighter?
What gave it away? lol
It was cold and rainy here all day, so when better to go spend some of my time-off back at work! Nice big apparatus bay is very conducive to using a buffer.
Good place to work for sure.  My youngest is a firefighter.

Thanks and Kudos for all you do for the public!  :bigthanx:

JimiJak

No, no...thank YOU for letting me have the coolest job in the world! I truly love what I do and am grateful every day I get to do it.

mval

jjak:
like tom i say thanks for doing a very dangerous job for us. well made an appt to take my baby in, got a few issue like tranny @ low speed occasional slipping & when my guy put on the downers, found a leak in my a/c line. service guy says well tranny could be a reprogram. i said yes it should be  tsb 11-12-10, which i got from here, & you could have heard a pin drop, must have been looking it up or just shock with my answer, finally says ok & then says how do you know about the a/c line, hasn't been warm enough to use here yet & i explained somebody was working on my exhaust system saw it, can't wait till they see all that. made appt then he asked if i'd be drop off night before, i said sure if you can make sure you put it inside when you close. answer was what i expected no way we could do that, then i said will bring in 7am when open. got to love big city dealerships, but partily my deal since i've only bought 2 fords in last 40 years.
mikev
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

DJE624

Finally got to do a hand wash today.  It was nice.