• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

watts

Quote from: SHOdded on March 23, 2014, 11:59:52 AM
Quote from: watts on March 23, 2014, 10:39:12 AM
Working on a trunk lighting upgrade.
Subscribed!

I'll definitely post up detailed pics when it's done. It involves a vleds footwell kit:

http://www.vleds.com/strip-lights-halos/footwell-kits/universal-round-led-footwell-kit.html

And a lot of work on the router.  Should be able to finish it up next weekend.
2014 Taurus SHO - Sony, Mikko suede, 20" low gloss wheel option.

Weathertech mats; LED interior bulb, puddle lamp, and map light conversion; Custom trunk lighting, Custom subwoofer install, LED DRL kit.

BiGMaC

Did the weekly detail on the big girl..   :buff:  Always love it when she's clean and sparkly!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

DJE624

Quote from: BiGMaC on March 23, 2014, 09:13:53 PM
Did the weekly detail on the big girl..   :buff:  Always love it when she's clean and sparkly!

Jealous.

watts

Quote from: watts on March 23, 2014, 07:54:35 PM
Quote from: SHOdded on March 23, 2014, 11:59:52 AM
Quote from: watts on March 23, 2014, 10:39:12 AM
Working on a trunk lighting upgrade.
Subscribed!

I'll definitely post up detailed pics when it's done. It involves a vleds footwell kit:

http://www.vleds.com/strip-lights-halos/footwell-kits/universal-round-led-footwell-kit.html

And a lot of work on the router.  Should be able to finish it up next weekend.

A little teaser!  Still lots to go...
2014 Taurus SHO - Sony, Mikko suede, 20" low gloss wheel option.

Weathertech mats; LED interior bulb, puddle lamp, and map light conversion; Custom trunk lighting, Custom subwoofer install, LED DRL kit.

mjhpadi

I changed my trunk light to LED bulb and that helped a lot, but still could use some improvement, so I'm looking forward to your project!
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bamsho

Ok, BigMac don't rub it in.  We northern people have to wait little longer for nice warm weather, HAHA.   Just installed Dynomax axle back mufflers.  Like the sound, factory one too quiet for me.  Time to stop playing with the car and back to mudding and sanding drywall.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Josephm

I just went down to our local exhaust shop, and asked how much to delete the 3rd cat, and surprisingly he said lets put it on the ramps and see. 100$ Later and 30 minutes, and its done. Hard to tell if there is any gain because i installed Unleashed tuning, and X4 all at same time.
12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete

BiGMaC

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

Needmoreboost

Quote from: Josephm on March 26, 2014, 05:11:08 PM
I just went down to our local exhaust shop, and asked how much to delete the 3rd cat, and surprisingly he said lets put it on the ramps and see. 100$ Later and 30 minutes, and its done. Hard to tell if there is any gain because i installed Unleashed tuning, and X4 all at same time.

Nice call.  I got mine done for 60.  How does she sound now?
2014 Mustang GT/CS: white
Auto with custom Unleashed Tuning
Past honorable mentions: 13 SHO, 08 SRT4, 07 350Z, 03 Cobra, 03 Focus SVT, 00 GT Mustang, 91 LX Notch, etc.

Josephm

I just got it done and have only got on it maybe twice since then and i installed the Unleashed tune this morning so its hard to tell where it is coming from. (The tune, or cat delete) Regardless, i love the sound and how much faster is revs now
12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete

thatsmrgimp2u

Ordered my x-pipe, tips, and mufflers today. As well as the carpet to put over some mdf that will be my tank/pump mount in my trunk. Can't wait for some track days ;)
2011 ISM SHO;  SCT X3 (Unleashed), Airaid Intake, PPE Downpipes, Magnaflow Mufflers and X-pipe with Vibrant resonators, 170 Thermostat, H&R Springs, RX CSS
12.91@107

Needmoreboost

Quote from: Josephm on March 26, 2014, 05:50:46 PM
I just got it done and have only got on it maybe twice since then and i installed the Unleashed tune this morning so its hard to tell where it is coming from. (The tune, or cat delete) Regardless, i love the sound and how much faster is revs now

Well the tune is making most of the power increase.  Probably 98%.  LOL
2014 Mustang GT/CS: white
Auto with custom Unleashed Tuning
Past honorable mentions: 13 SHO, 08 SRT4, 07 350Z, 03 Cobra, 03 Focus SVT, 00 GT Mustang, 91 LX Notch, etc.

Josephm

After hearing your car, i decided i was going to get it done.
12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete