• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BiGMaC

Mike... Don't have ay experience with the DSW's, but I run my SHO with OEM Primacies the same pressures front and rear at Ford recs.  I do stagger my pickup with rears 5# lower unless loaded.  I would watch the wear pattern closely.

...and where are the pics of the news shoes and socks mounted?  Wanna see.... sig pic is small for my tired old eyes  ;D

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

mval

tom: small pic above . old versus new.
mikev
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

DJE624

Welcome to the aftermarket wheel club Mike!  I run my Primacys at 36 front and back.  I tell myself that extra pound will make the outside treads last a little longer.  I may be fooling myself but, what the heck. 

BiGMaC

Quote from: mval on March 17, 2014, 09:17:20 AM
mikev

Love them Mike!  :bow: Great change... Wheels look awesome and the whole car looks lower and more aggressive.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

shoman04

Quote from: mval on March 17, 2014, 09:17:20 AM
mikev
TWO THUMB's UP ON THE NEW WHEELS!!!!!!!
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

Txstrmhntr

Installed alky control kit, 160 tstat, 3bar map, relocated washer fluid to trunk, and started on rx catch can..... car still in pieces in garage...must go finish.......

OLD
2013 Taurus SHO with PP, LET Tuned, ATP+2 Turbos ,PPE Hotpipes, PPE off road DP's,  Alky control methanol injection
NEW-- 2016 Kona Blue Fiesta ST, Stock(not for long)

SHOdded

Quote from: Txstrmhntr on March 17, 2014, 06:57:17 PM
Installed alky control kit, 160 tstat, 3bar map, relocated washer fluid to trunk, and started on rx catch can..... car still in pieces in garage...must go finish.......
Quite an upgrade to your competition-killing machine!  Any pics to go with?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Txstrmhntr

Quote from: SHOdded on March 17, 2014, 07:12:53 PM
Quite an upgrade to your competition-killing machine!  Any pics to go with?

Ill get some pics up once im done shouting profanities at ford for these ridiculous plastic pop rivets with fake phillips head indentations on them...

Anyone know where you can purchase more? or better alternatives?
OLD
2013 Taurus SHO with PP, LET Tuned, ATP+2 Turbos ,PPE Hotpipes, PPE off road DP's,  Alky control methanol injection
NEW-- 2016 Kona Blue Fiesta ST, Stock(not for long)

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

JimiJak

Did some mock fitting together of some pieces for the XSport headlight mod project I'm working on. Anyone have any recommendations for where I might find someplace to back and split my headlights, then re-seal them for me when I'm done? Big Box chains? Anywhere local to Grand Rapids, MI?

I've baked them before, but I would rather have someone else do it than deal with the hassle. Splitting and re-sealing is a PITA; the rest is play time!

Thanks Guys!
"America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed." - Eleanor Roosevelt

2014 XSport Black Betty Build

JimiJak

SHE FINALLY GOT NAMED!

Ok...so it's not a propped name yet...but she accidentally got a nickname today. The girlfriend caught me having a conversation with Sync and the XSport seems to have aquired the handle "Jarvis"...(Ironman ref. if you're not following)

On another positive note; Jarvis 2.0 gets picked up from the dealership today after it's 200mile birthday - alternator, battery, wire harness replacement thanks to a missed nut from Ford on the alternator. Lol
"America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed." - Eleanor Roosevelt

2014 XSport Black Betty Build

RisskyBusiness

Ordered up a bunch of Plasti-dip, switchback LED front blinkers, and emailed LMS about tunes... Spring is going to awesome!
2017 Explorer Sport - Stock, for now...

SHODYOU

Changed oil, RedLine 5/30 with 500s filter.
Fixed underbody shield as one clip had broken, clip and twist lock thing was like 15$ from Ford.
Finished open BOV mod as rear was a pita. Also cut away the hood gasket that shrouds the air inlet opening.

Cleaned the engine, touched up the paint on the exhaust (after axle pipes are painted flat black, hate seeing dirty gray tails from behind car)
And I Plasti-dipped the little red reflectors in the rear valance. Subtle, but cleaner imo.

I ordered Lamin-x taillight tint too, in the medium-dark shade.

Bad news/good news... installed bare x pipe in place of the magnaflow x muffler I had. It def picked up volume at idle, and stays quiet at cruise. Sounds great.
Bad news is it picked up enough rasp in the 25-2750 range to consider swapping back. Esp under load.
Rest of exhaust consists of stainless works catless dp's and a dynomax axle-back.
Ill prob reinstall the muffled x and go to louder mufflers instead.
2011 SHO - Tux Blk/blk int, 402B, acc, nav, multicontour, 20s. LMS 4X MyCal, 3bar MAP, K&N Typhoon, 170* t-stat, SP534's @ 30, Stainless Works catless DPs, Corsa catback, H&R sports, 5/16 front-7/16 rear spacer, 255/35 Hankook V12s, Lamin-X/PlastiDip

2004 Mustang GT - Comp Orange, Boss block/3.80 stroker 327", Foxlake TFS', Hellion turbo, blah blah

TSS

Unexciting. Today I am replacing the cabin air filter and windshield wipers. I use 0EM motorcraft parts and do it once a year.  I had the car hand washed yesterday and I will do a quick vac today.  I still have my winter matS in, so this is not going to be a thorough detail. Boring!
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

glock-coma

Installed husky liner floor liners front and rear.
Pretty happy with the fit and finish. I'll have some pics up later
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)