• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jomc111

well it wasn't today but last night. i put a hitch on the sho and hooked up trailer lights
2009 mazdaspeed 3 Garrett GT3076R//HKS SQV3 blowoff valave//Autotech internals//Pauter rods//CP pistons// ACT 6 puck clutch// Lightened Flywheel//PG tubular manifold//Corksport downpipe// Streetunit racepipe// Greddy Ti-C catback//HKS type 0 Turbo Timer// Manual boost controller// Eibach pro-kit// Koni FSD dampers// JDM yellow fog overlays// COBB short throw shifter// oil filter conversion // BSD //
Parted out - sold
2010 sho -stock -sold
2014 focus st

Ryan327

My 2013 Explorer Sport is now tuned by Lund Racing.  Much improved over stock and really unleashes the potential in even the stock motor that was bound up by boost restriction and torque management!
2013 Ford Explorer Sport - Lund Racing 93 Tune
2010 Audi A4 - APR Stage 1 Tune
2003 Pontiac Grand Prix - Too much to list but still slow!

DJE624

Excellent RR!  Enjoy it!  I like your updated signature.

DJE624

Got the display all hooked up!  And, lo and behold!  No TPMS warnings this afternoon.  I'm hoping that a tiny grain of sand that was in one of the sensors, finally came unlodged.  Yeah, right.  I did pump them up to 38 cold the other day.  We'll see how it goes! 

Now,  the display!  Thanks to GESWEK for his helping hand. 

geswek

It bugs me that doesn't fill up the entire box; since you have to use CD's--we're not going to "try" to fix that because it could be a lot of CD's.

DJE624

Yeah, I know.  It's the picture.  It's too short and wide.  We'd have to make a new picture with a taller background. 

geswek

Quote from: DJE624 on July 07, 2013, 08:04:55 PM
Yeah, I know.  It's the picture.  It's too short and wide.  We'd have to make a new picture with a taller background.

Do you know what the height needs to be? I can fix that in the files. :)

DJE624

No, I don't but it looks like each half has to be square.

EDIT-They are square.  It's something in the display.

Edit-I tried resizing them 400 X 700.  I'll see how that does.

DJE624

Well, that didn't work.  All it did was squish it into a smaller space.  But, I did zoom in on it.  It looks better.

Larrylu

I'd love that background if I could get rid of the blue border.  Seems like the blue border stays the same regardless what is done to the picture. Don't know how or even if we can change the constant blue border.
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

DJE624

Unfortunately, I think the blue border is "built in" so to speak.  The allowable area for the picture is inside of it.  But, that's cool.  I'll take it.  If any body wants the half pics let me know. 

Larrylu

Quote from: DJE624 on July 07, 2013, 09:20:14 PM
Unfortunately, I think the blue border is "built in" so to speak.  The allowable area for the picture is inside of it.  But, that's cool.  I'll take it.  If any body wants the half pics let me know.

I'd like to upgrade my set of singles to a pair of half pics...blue border or no. Thanks for the offer.
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

DJE624

Got my white oval overlays and my domed center hub overlays today.  The bad news is that the oval overlays look terrible.  They are 1/4 inch short, top to bottom and they look like the ink bled all over the place.  I am very disappointed and told the guy so.  I haven't heard back at this time.  The good news is that the domed center hub overlays look awesome!  They fit perfect.  Maybe could have used a bit more adhesive but with the hot brakes they will mold on pretty good I think.  Sorry about the crummy phone picture.  I'll get better ones later.

Get your domes at  justdecalit.com

Darkside

2013 Sho- Livernois tune, cai, stat, H&R springs, Stainless Works downpipes/catback

2009 G8- 447rwhp/411rwtq, Hsv Gts conversion
2006 Jeep Srt8
2003 Mustang Saleen Vert

DJE624

Nice job on the rotors!  I hate those rusty rings on my rotors.