• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larrylu

Quote from: mval on March 10, 2014, 09:18:54 AM
new 20" vertini wheels & conti DWS changing from 19 to 20 due to deliver today per fedex. so for peformance plus tire out of Long Beach. CA have been great to work with now if everything arrives if good shape I'll put them on next weekend. & here's where Dave has got me in real trouble not only is the boss not happy about the wheel affair but she has to sign for them, adding insult to injury big time. I guess trading this for a new couch in the living room that I will probably not ever sit in is an even trade!!!!!!!!
mikev

That's where Dave has an unfair advantage. He can concentrate his discretionary money on mods and you and I have to also spend on offsetting wife pleasing bribes. Worst part is the bribes usually cost even more than the mods. Just ain't fair!
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

SHOdded

Good looking wheels!  What size tire did you go with, Mike?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BiGMaC

Great choice Mike... When you get them on let's see some pics please

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

mval

shodded:
new tires 245/45zr20 originally had 255/45/19. wheels 35mm offset.so nothing real exotic. according to the website willtheyfit.com should have no problem at all in fact should move a little away from the caliphers which is good since I have the save MGP's as Mark. one interesting thing according to site my speedometer will be off by a couple miles per hour really going around 62 when speedo says 60. Tom, will do, by the way your writeup on the hot pipes was an oration!!!!!! Very well done even I could understand it. Larry yes Dave does have an advantage over us but what can do you after 39 years.
mikev
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

mjhpadi

Quote from: Larrylu on March 10, 2014, 09:43:14 AM

ouch in the living room that I will probably not ever sit in is an even trade!!!!!!!!
mikev

That's where Dave has an unfair advantage. He can concentrate his discretionary money on mods and you and I have to also spend on offsetting wife pleasing bribes. Worst part is the bribes usually cost even more than the mods. Just ain't fair!

Which is why it looks like I'll be getting a new camper instead of the '67 Mustang Fastback that I've had my eye on for several months!  :-
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

BiGMaC

Quote from: mjhpadi on March 10, 2014, 11:57:38 AM
Quote from: Larrylu on March 10, 2014, 09:43:14 AM

ouch in the living room that I will probably not ever sit in is an even trade!!!!!!!!
mikev

Which is why it looks like I'll be getting a new camper instead of the '67 Mustang Fastback that I've had my eye on for several months!  :-

...I feel you both! ...But keeping the house commander happy is the first rule of modding!  :crazy1:

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI

DJE624

Eh.  Who needs a couch Mike!  Can't wait to see how the SHO looks in her new shoes! 

SHO n GO

Just put in my typhoon intake! I love it thus far. Sounds awesome, looks great, just what i was looking for.

Special thanks to DJE624 on a bangin deal!, fast shipped, securley packaged, great condition product!

On to the eye candy.
2013 non PP
Livernois 93 tune, 3bar, t-stat, K&n drop in filter, tsw nurburings
Best pass to date with sho- 12.54 @ 113

mval

my tires & wheels did arrive around 6pm so the boss didn't have to sign for them. got them undone which was a good size effort. performance plus tire had them really wrapped well 3 layers of cardboard & foam each side, so not a stratch on them. cold weather coming in tomm, maybe light snow so will put on this weekend then will post pics but here's what they look like not on the SHO.
mikev
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

BiGMaC

Quote from: mval on March 11, 2014, 12:42:04 PM
my tires & wheels did arrive around 6pm so the boss didn't have to sign for them. got them undone which was a good size effort. performance plus tire had them really wrapped well 3 layers of cardboard & foam each side, so not a stratch on them. cold weather coming in tomm, maybe light snow so will put on this weekend then will post pics but here's what they look like not on the SHO.
mikev

Very Cool! Congrats Mike!  Definitely waiting to see the new shoes on your ride.  :popcorn: ...any prelim unmounted pics?

SHOdded

Tom, I think you are looking for the wheels stood up against the current wheels for that prelim look :D  Thought it might be a bit monster tire at first glance.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

DJE624

Quote from: SHO n GO on March 11, 2014, 10:00:18 AM
Just put in my typhoon intake! I love it thus far. Sounds awesome, looks great, just what i was looking for.

Special thanks to DJE624 on a bangin deal!, fast shipped, securley packaged, great condition product!

On to the eye candy.

Thanks! 

REDSHOCGO

nice rims man! that actually the color combo im looking for :) sweet
2010 Red Candy Sho 402a option non/pp w/unleashed tune,3 bar map, k & N CAI, Corsa catback exhaust, tints 35% front 20% back vta conversion,plastidipped front grill (matteblack), Curva Concept C7 wheels w/20" toyo proxes +4 and Sony Xperia z running torque pro
2011 Sonata 2.0T Limited tinted
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP cpe w/crab intake,Led sequential taillights, custom exhaust(now gone)

black99lightning

Quote from: SHO n GO on March 11, 2014, 10:00:18 AM

On to the eye candy.

I also like mine.  Love the sound.  Might not make any more power, but it sounds like it does.
2013 Esport 13.44 @ 103.6
1999 Lightning 12.44 @ 108.4
2012 GT500 10.96 @ 130.6
2006 GTO 12.83 @ 107.8
2013 CTSV coupe 11.79 @ 119.7

TSS

X2. Love the sound.  Better than the drop in sound which was nothing and the Airaid sound which was almost nothing.
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.