• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LV SHO

hard wired in my passport 9500i radar detector and used the blend mount to keep it nice and out of the way :)  MUCH nicer then the stupid cig lighter cable!

BiGMaC

LV SHO... Looks good!

And...

Welcome to EBPF!!
:hi:
Glad to have you aboard!

Great community here... Enjoy the ride!... At chosen speed,  LOL!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

bigmoneycloser

Sick and tired of this NJ snow and cold!!!!
Leaving for Atlantis for a week on Monday.... Stay warm..... I will catch everyone when I get back...
I will have a bunch of new mods to install when I get back...
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

SHOdded

Looking forward to your updates, BMC!  Have a great trip.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

REDSHOCGO

Come live in Midwest. It's 50 one day 10 the next
2010 Red Candy Sho 402a option non/pp w/unleashed tune,3 bar map, k & N CAI, Corsa catback exhaust, tints 35% front 20% back vta conversion,plastidipped front grill (matteblack), Curva Concept C7 wheels w/20" toyo proxes +4 and Sony Xperia z running torque pro
2011 Sonata 2.0T Limited tinted
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP cpe w/crab intake,Led sequential taillights, custom exhaust(now gone)

bigmoneycloser

Ugh..
It was 47 on Sunday and Monday it was 16 and we got snow...
Not used to this s*** in jersey...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

IHeartGroceries

Rainy day here (we need it).

If it dries up tomorrow, it'll be the only time this week the car has left the garage.
Hopefully it can get a bath tomorrow. But the dogs need one too. LOL

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

2013 SHO PP

SwampRat

Quote from: SHOmanMike84 on February 19, 2014, 07:56:11 PM
Here are some high temp silicon caps that will work. 4DR found these a while ago, I can confirm they're a perfect fit.

http://www.mcmaster.com/#92805k28/=qrnoos

Ordered a set today ...

You still gotta cap it off even with Tial BOV .
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

donky4444

I did the BOV VTA mod today. Like everybody said, the front was easy but the back is a little tighter. I left the tube on the rear BOV since it was hard to reach the clips to remove it. I only removed it from the intake. I used the chair leg caps for now, I may order the high temp ones after I make up my mind on if I like hearing it all the time or not.
2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0tt with LMS tune

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

2015 X Sport LME 3 bar tune, LED Puddle and plate lights

BiGMaC

Quote from: donky4444 on March 09, 2014, 02:33:36 PM
I did the BOV VTA mod today. Like everybody said, the front was easy but the back is a little tighter. I left the tube on the rear BOV since it was hard to reach the clips to remove it. I only removed it from the intake. I used the chair leg caps for now, I may order the high temp ones after I make up my mind on if I like hearing it all the time or not.

Welcome to the Pffffft club!  :beer2:

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SwampRat

Quote from: BiGMaC on March 10, 2014, 02:09:53 AM
Quote from: donky4444 on March 09, 2014, 02:33:36 PM

Welcome to the Pffffft club!  :beer2:

:WOOT: :WOOT: Club ! !
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

panther427

I would suggest anyone that has been using the char leg rubber for a lojg tike to inspect how they are holding up
2013 SHO

DJE624

Quote from: panther427 on March 10, 2014, 05:12:55 AM
I would suggest anyone that has been using the char leg rubber for a lojg tike to inspect how they are holding up

What's a lojg tike? :clown:

bigmoneycloser

2014 Explorer Sport 401A

mval

new 20" vertini wheels & conti DWS changing from 19 to 20 due to deliver today per fedex. so for peformance plus tire out of Long Beach. CA have been great to work with now if everything arrives if good shape I'll put them on next weekend. & here's where Dave has got me in real trouble not only is the boss not happy about the wheel affair but she has to sign for them, adding insult to injury big time. I guess trading this for a new couch in the living room that I will probably not ever sit in is an even trade!!!!!!!!
mikev
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen