• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

panther427

Got the red cap installed i got from glock-coma. Got my Livewire TS and sent off the info so Torrie can build a tune for the car.. Very exciting stuff
2013 SHO

Snacks15

Theres no time like SHOTIME!!

BiGMaC

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

Snacks15

BiGMaC

Great job! ...really changed the appearance.  I want to do something with the bright window surrounds on mine.  Planning anything else for the grille?

BTW... Glad you found your remote dart... a side benefit of a good detail!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI

SRT82ECOBOOST

Quote from: BiGMaC on February 26, 2014, 12:23:21 PM
Great job! ...really changed the appearance.  I want to do something with the bright window surrounds on mine.  Planning anything else for the grille?

I am actually getting a quote next week to have the window trim wrapped in vinyl.
2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged
Boston Acoustics 2.1 Audio Upgrade

Snacks15

Quote from: BiGMaC on February 26, 2014, 12:23:21 PM

thanks and yea NEVER sleep on a good detail lol

BiGMaC

Quote from: SRT82ECOBOOST on February 26, 2014, 12:31:12 PM
I am actually getting a quote next week to have the window trim wrapped in vinyl.

We'll be kinda twins!... My neighbor wraps cars for a living... He's doing my window bright accent trim in gloss black for me.

I love the way Snacks15 and DJ's cars look with the bright wrapped or plastidipped... IMHO it makes the SHO look like it went on a diet and got rid of the high and fat waist.
:beer2:

panther427

Got the 91 tune and livewire ts working... Runs much better. When i get some time ill run some logs and get it dialed in just  right.
Thanks Torrie
2013 SHO

SHOdded

Quote from: panther427 on February 26, 2014, 06:22:58 PM
Got the 91 tune and livewire ts working... Runs much better. When i get some time ill run some logs and get it dialed in just  right.
Thanks Torrie
Looking forward to your logging experiences!  TIA.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

panther427

power seems pretty good.. trans needs a little work. Damn good for a email tune
2013 SHO

BiGMaC

Picked up my Hotpipes yesterday afternoon.. .. Black ceramic coating and a bag of well made connectors!... Beautiful work Mike, thanks!

These are for factory BoV setup. Left click the image to enlarge.  More pics later at the install.

Will be having Jeremy at Black Market Racing install them and adjust the engine cover to fit Saturday (Thanks for the info on this adjustment bpd!).  Ordering a 3 BAR MAP today.  Then on to the tune without worries of turbo leaks with increased boost!

Plan a hydrodip of the engine cover in CF with clearcoat and polish after the adjustment done.

mval

tom:
all i can say is wow they're plain beautiful. i'm glad you don't live in MO & take yours to car shows, i'd go home with my tail between my legs!!!!!!!! i thought of that hydrodipping my engine cover before i ended up painting it myself because couldn't find anybody around here doing it. will we waiting to see how it comes out, knowing your taste it will be special.
mikev
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

BiGMaC

Quote from: mval on February 28, 2014, 11:08:18 AM
tom:
all i can say is wow they're plain beautiful. i'm glad you don't live in MO & take yours to car shows, i'd go home with my tail between my legs!!!!!!!! i thought of that hydrodipping my engine cover before i ended up painting it myself because couldn't find anybody around here doing it. will we waiting to see how it comes out, knowing your taste it will be special.
mikev

Thanks Mike!  :beer2:  ...but I doubt if my ride is really that special, except to me, of course.  Everyone has a special ride if they really love the platform!   :thumb:   I do find it interesting to see the different tastes folks have and how it manifests in their mods.  Variety is the spice!

BTW... You have a tail!?!   :P

SHOdded

Buttoning everything down before the big upgrade, Tom?  Nice pipes :thumb:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!