• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

donky4444

Nothing fun. I took my 2 English bulldogs to the vet today. After removing the baby's car seat and covering the seat with a blanket to keep fur out of the suede we took off. Once home I was diligently cleaning and conditioning the leather, removing and cleaning the weathertech liners and passing the vacuum I was happy to have it all cleaned up. Car seat is back in and ready for our daily trip to daycare in the morning. Two bulldogs on a 20 mile round trip produce a lot of slobber and fur.
2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0tt with LMS tune

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

2015 X Sport LME 3 bar tune, LED Puddle and plate lights

bigmoneycloser

Nothing........
Because I just got stuck buying an brand new replacement/upgraded HVAC system for my house...
I hate spending money on non fun stuff... A full carrier two stage with all the bells and whistles,,
Gonna out mods on hold for a month.. Bummer
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

Kolk1

Put the springs on yesterday, so I decided I needed to wash off the salt and get another layer of wax on it. Goes in Thursday for an alignment. Still waiting on the pad/rotors/steel braided lines to show up.

SHOdded

That's LOW!  And cleaned up nicely too!
Quote from: bigmoneycloser on February 24, 2014, 09:52:40 PM
Gonna out mods on hold for a month.. Bummer
This weather we're having probably didn't help any with the timeline, BUT the new system will likely save you quite a bit of coin too.  At least that was my experience.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Brucelinc

Quote from: mjhpadi on February 24, 2014, 07:19:29 PM
With regard to the spark plugs, exactly what is the recommended makes and number to go one heat range cooler for 2010?

I think all the 2010s came with Motorcraft SP512 plugs.  The 2011 and 2012s came with SP528 which I think are one range cooler.  I have not been able to find a motorcraft heat range chart and am just going by what I have read in various forums.   The 2013+ use SP 534 which is the same heat range as the SP528 but now seems to be the plug of choice for all years.  I think, although I could be wrong, that the 528s came gapped at .035 and the 534s come gapped at .030.  It says on the box that the the gap is not adjustable and I have been told (not proven) that if you do change the gap, you alter the angle of spark and that is not a good thing. 

BiGMaC

Exterior detail yesterday late PM... Got behind someone leaking something the nite before... sprayed the whole front and top of the car and windshield.  Don't know what it was, small droplets...It got hard on the paint by the time I got home and the car felt like sandpaper and the car was dull....  :(

BUT I am happy to say that the CQuart Finest coating saved the paint.  I did an no touch wash and it all came off without any etching and the mirror shine is back!.  :biggrin:

Wish the laws preventing this could be enforced to save all our cars.  >:(

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

IHeartGroceries

Nice, thorough cleaning on Saturday, when the weather was nice. She was filthy.

Rainy early this week, so I have her tucked in the garage.
Might take her out of the garage when it dries up on Thursday or Friday.
But, mostly, my SHO takes it easy in the garage every day.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

2013 SHO PP

SHOdded

Quote from: BiGMaC on February 25, 2014, 09:35:15 AM
Wish the laws preventing this could be enforced to save all our cars.  >:(
Oh c'mon!  You KNOW you were itching to get your hands on the paint again :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BiGMaC

Quote from: SHOdded on February 25, 2014, 10:24:34 AM
Oh c'mon!  You KNOW you were itching to get your hands on the paint again :)

You know me too well Manu!...  :beer2:  A Reload wash and removal of a couple of small scratches (where people walked up against it... hate that!) is scheduled with my detail guy for about 10 days from now!...

Yea, It's true, I'm "paint spastic"!  :blah:

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

mval

well dave's got me in trouble again with the boss. when he started looking at new wheels got me thinking about them & the new show season coming up. sun's out here but cold but had nice warm weekend so pulled the trigger on them. wanted to go up to 20" from my 19"s plus get some new tires. so got some vertini  wheels coming with conti dws's. this is one can't hide from the boss, so it's all dave's fault.
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

DJE624

I just gave you the gun.  YOU pulled the trigger!  :clown:

Can't wait to see them!

mjhpadi

Hey, that's a good one...I will blame Dave when I get my gauge pod installed....will safe me from some grief from the boss! :innocent:
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

SwampRat

Quote from: BiGMaC

Yea, It's true, I'm "paint spastic"!

I was Seriously Spastic about my keying Incident a while back ..... You would have had a Coronary Embolism . :nuclear:
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

Snacks15

Finally got my car tinted and plasti dip first mod .. Minor but I'm workin on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Theres no time like SHOTIME!!