• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boggus

It is probably the half shafts getting replaced.  Will know more when I get it back.  Basically at full turn and going up my driveway, turning into my neighborhood, etc - I get a thump type noise similar to a bottoming out.  Nothing too loud but noticeable.  I have the TSB but its in my glove box, at the dealer.  Should get it back today.
2013 unleashed SHO PP

REDSHOCGO

hmmmm what have I done to my ecoboost.......nothing it is freezing here. Did order a corsa exhaust should be here tommorow but installation this weekend will be dependant on the weather and "honey do" list
2010 Red Candy Sho 402a option non/pp w/unleashed tune,3 bar map, k & N CAI, Corsa catback exhaust, tints 35% front 20% back vta conversion,plastidipped front grill (matteblack), Curva Concept C7 wheels w/20" toyo proxes +4 and Sony Xperia z running torque pro
2011 Sonata 2.0T Limited tinted
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP cpe w/crab intake,Led sequential taillights, custom exhaust(now gone)

BiGMaC

Quote from: REDSHOCGO on January 22, 2014, 07:24:19 PM
hmmmm what have I done to my ecoboost.......nothing it is freezing here. Did order a corsa exhaust should be here tommorow but installation this weekend will be dependant on the weather and "honey do" list

Honey-dos... necessary to continue modding! believe me, I know!  :beer2:

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

DJE624

Window Surrounds and Trunk Lid Spear Wrapped

Joe The Fire Guy did it again!  Great job on the window surrounds and spear!  It was a tougher job than we thought.  A lot of trimming little corners, etc.  Thanks Joe!

BiGMaC

Freekin' Awesome!!   :thumb:  Love it......The work on the oval is way good. Really ads a cool "edge" to your SHO! (no pun intended   LOL) ....Now I know where you were all day!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI

DJE624

Thanks!  Yeah, that Oval was actually quite a pain!  But I'm glad we went that way instead of just doing each side separately. 

SHOdded

Seamless work, your SHO has come into its' own, Dave!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Larrylu

Outstanding result!  I can see myself following in your footsteps with the window surrounds and the spear. All the blacking out that I love on yours may or may not work as well on my Steel Blue Metallic. I am jealous! 
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

BiGMaC

TSS

Whoa - that looks great Dave.  I love your car and it keeps getting better.  I have always admired your wheels......

So, today I still wait for the MKS to come back to me.  They replaced the evaporator purge thingy, test drove it and guess what?  The light came back on.  Now they ordered and are replacing the 02 sensor....you may recall a few posts back, when i brought it in, I gave them the codes and description for "02 sensor".  :)   Not complaining though, I have a nice loaner and they are a great service department to work with.     Perhaps they replaced too many things, but not really my problem...and not really a bad thing....for me. 
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

BiGMaC

Wouldn't you like to say you competed for the Ride Of The Month?  Click the link below and enter your special ride!!
http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php?topic=1873.0

Remember, it's not how much you did or what you did..... It's the total page of your ride... Let's see who's proud of their EB vehicle!

REDSHOCGO

Getting my corsa exhaust installed attempted myself but didn't go over to well
2010 Red Candy Sho 402a option non/pp w/unleashed tune,3 bar map, k & N CAI, Corsa catback exhaust, tints 35% front 20% back vta conversion,plastidipped front grill (matteblack), Curva Concept C7 wheels w/20" toyo proxes +4 and Sony Xperia z running torque pro
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP cpe w/crab intake,Led sequential taillights, custom exhaust(now gone)

Josephm

12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete

Snacks15

Quote from: Larrylu on June 23, 2013, 01:12:38 PM
Voila. I'm happy with the look. Don't know about the young guy label.....I think I was the champion "Old Guy" on the other forum and I don't seem to be getting any younger. LOL
I do like your paint on the razor bars though. It's different. I like your tires too!
this looks pretty good .. how long did it take and what did you use??....sorry if im a little late lol
Theres no time like SHOTIME!!

REDSHOCGO

Couldn't get car high enough and the bolts were stuck.on pretty good