• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJE624

You've been a busy boy!  Glad some loose ends have come (or are coming) together!  I know 2014 is gonna be fun for me now! 

BiGMaC

Looking good Mike!...   :coolgleam:  Should help turn heads for sure. 

Love the caps, never understood why the blowoff and rocker breathers were recirced to the turbo intake on stock.... seems wrong.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SHOdded

Wow!  Keep those mods coming, Mike.  Looking forward to any pictorials you and Jeff put together for sure :thumb:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

DJE624

Well, I went ahead and ordered down pipes.  I wanted to get them within two weeks and had to get in on   a batch.  Got the heat resistant treatment and NO cats. 

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BiGMaC

Good move....  :thumb: 20 or so bolt-on WHP!

Than's why I did the same.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI

DJE624

Yeah, I'll hopefully be pushing 365 (stock crank HP) at the wheels! Looking forward to surprising Mustangs and Camaros.

TSS

Man, lots of exciting stuff going on with both of your cars !
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

BiGMaC

Truth is everyone here has the mod-bug!  There's always something going on or being planned for most the rides here.

DJE624

Boggus

Dropped mine off at the dealer in Tomball for the fuel tank recall and front axle TSB replacement.  Should have it back tomorrow, hopefully in the same shape if not better.  Scared of dealerships.
2013 unleashed SHO PP

BiGMaC

Quote from: Boggus on January 21, 2014, 10:17:10 PM
Dropped mine off at the dealer in Tomball for the fuel tank recall and front axle TSB replacement.  Should have it back tomorrow, hopefully in the same shape if not better.  Scared of dealerships.

Do you have the TSB? That's a big TSB... the whole front axle!, folks should know.

Tractorak

I haven't heard of that one either. I have noticed what seems like a right front noise at speed however it comes and goes.
2013 Tuxedo Black SHO PP

Dxlnt1

Quote from: Tractorak on January 21, 2014, 10:57:41 PM
I haven't heard of that one either. I have noticed what seems like a right front noise at speed however it comes and goes.

What does the noise sound like? I have noise in right front but sounds like a bolt loose in front door. Dealer basically says I have to do explaraory surgery to find it. Then at $110 per hour, I can probably handle a little rattle.
2011 SHO, 3 Bar, AJP Turbo-Tune, ACES IV, Boostane 170 T-stat, PPE Catted DP's, Alpine Sound system, Touch screen HVAC controls, full window tint

SHOdded

Could it be this one? 

Date Reported:
MAY 01 2013

NHTSA Reference:

TSB Reference:
#ASI-32216

Description: LINCOLN/FORD: DUE TO SEAL AND/OR BUSHING WEARING CAUSED BY HALFSHAFT SURFACE FINISH, ON SOME VEHICLES, TRANSMISSION MAY EXPERIENCE A LEAKAGE OF FLUID FROM LEFT HAND (LH) HALFSHAFT SEAL. MODEL 2013 ESCAPE, FUSION, EDGE, EXPLORER, TAURUS, M

Repair Information for NHTSA #10053415