• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BiGMaC

Awesome!  Great mod!  I'll be interested in the setting you finally settle on... and some before and after pics maybe?

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

crash712us

Quote from: SHOdded on January 05, 2014, 12:25:18 AM
:thumb: on the coilovers getting installed.  Original brakes, Chris?
No, EBC red stuff with maybe 25k on them.

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110

BiGMaC

I've wanted a set of these since bigmoneycloser picked up a set, manufactured by Performance Pedals, for his 2014 Explorer Sport... and I found out they weren't available for the SHO (or any Taurus since '09)  :cry1: So I corresponded with them and got the info on what they need to fabricate them.

Well.... I finally got around to doing the R&R and taking all the measurements and pics for Chip at Performance Pedals to make the FIRST set for the 2013 SHO.  :biggrin:   It will be an original for a while. They should fit 2010-2014 so anyone can order once this happens!  :beer2:

We'll see how long it takes.

The website is at http://www.performancepedals.com/billetaluminumpedals.html if you're interested.  I chose the Black powder coat grid with silver countersink pattern  (pic below), but once the jig is made it should be available in all their styles.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bigmoneycloser

Hopefully installing pedals tomorrow if time permits...
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

BiGMaC

BMC... sure you'll beat me.  The site says 3 weeks for powder coating.. but they also have to build the CAD jig for mine. so i'm ready to be patient for a couple of months.

Shonuff1140

It's just that hideous emergency break pedal that really bothers me. I hope the next SHO has either an electronic or pull handle one.

BiGMaC

Quote from: BiGMaC on January 05, 2014, 07:02:17 PM
I've wanted a set of these since bigmoneycloser picked up a set, manufactured by Performance Pedals, for his 2014 Explorer Sport... and I found out they weren't available for the SHO (or any Taurus since '09)  :cry1: So I corresponded with them and got the info on what they need to fabricate them.

Well.... I finally got around to doing the R&R and taking all the measurements and pics for Chip at Performance Pedals to make the FIRST set for the 2013 SHO.  :biggrin:   It will be an original for a while. They should fit 2010-2014 so anyone can order once this happens!  :beer2:

We'll see how long it takes.

The website is at http://www.performancepedals.com/billetaluminumpedals.html if you're interested.  I chose the Black powder coat grid with silver countersink pattern  (pic below), but once the jig is made it should be available in all their styles.

Got an email from Chip at Performance Pedals... He related that the info I sent was perfect and that they would start drawing up the CAD for the fabrication of the pedals!   :yeah: Now the waiting starts.  :lurk:

bigmoneycloser

Pedals installed... They look and feel great...

The picks didn't come out great but they are very nice..

Also got the brakes bled and damn these things got some bite now..
Here is a pic with the black coating off...
Everything dirty from the crao weather..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

DJE624

BiGMaC

Shonuff1140

DJE624

Got the TPMS straightened out, got the headlights tinted and got my Livernois banner put on.  Sitting in the garage curing now.