• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BiGMaC

Quote from: black99lightning on January 01, 2014, 12:20:53 PM
Quote from: DJE624 on January 01, 2014, 12:01:29 PM
I was just guessing Oil, Rotate, Inspect, etc.

Yep.  $54 with tax.  Not worth me going to the store, jacking the car up, rotating tires, etc....  At the dealership.  Plus I'm getting a little old for that.  Both are dealer maintaned, so if something were to ever happen if have full records of maintenance.  The L and the GTO I get my techs at work to change the oil as they are both way out of any warranties.

Interesting.. What is the tax rate in Louisiana... The Works Package is $39.95 and usually labor isn't taxed..... They tapped you for $14.00?
http://www.localdealerdeals.com/Arizona/Mesa/Automotive/Ford_Lincoln_And_Mercury_Oil_And_Lube_Service/PPC/

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SHOdded

Well, they only give yout 5 qts of oil with the pkg, so add on another 5 bucks for the 6th.  Rest, no idea.  My OTD cost is $44.95.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BiGMaC

Just finished a wash and exterior detail on the bull.... In trouble!  Wife wanted me to rake leaves!  :chop:

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI

DJE624

LOL  At least you know what is more important! 

black99lightning

waiting impatiently for my tune to show up in email.
2013 Esport 13.44 @ 103.6
1999 Lightning 12.44 @ 108.4
2012 GT500 10.96 @ 130.6
2006 GTO 12.83 @ 107.8
2013 CTSV coupe 11.79 @ 119.7

mval

well snowed here is STL so my showtime SHO is hibernating in the garage & letting my old mopar handle the snow, ice & salt. This DD got spoiled real fast, kind of makes you think she really is a she!!!!
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

DJE624

Quote from: black99lightning on January 02, 2014, 09:32:44 AM
waiting impatiently for my tune to show up in email.

Also waiting impatiently.  My wheels are "Out for delivery".  If at all possible, I'm going to try and get them on today.  If not, I have an appointment in less than 25 hours.  It was very frustrating seeing them sit for two days only 90 miles away and then another two days only 30 miles away!

SHOdded

I know what you mean, Dave!  This Year End business has messed up delivery schedules bigtime.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

crash712us

Same boat here guys, as I plan to install coil over saturday and scheduled to arrive here tomorrow. But its been snowing for 2 day straight. Not looking good.

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110

vernonator

Took mine to the dealer for those last mile warranty items (am at 35,750mi) - replaced tail lights (peeling chrome) tested fuel tank (passed no recall replacemnt) and replaced a leaky door seal on the drives rear door. Now if it would just warm up enough for me to rinse all the salt and grime of I will be happy (high next monday here -4....yes MINUS 4 for the HIGH)....

I have been VERY happy with the reliablity of my SHO, the Tail Light chrome is the only thing I have had to claim warranty on, it has been rock solid for 36K mi (10K w/tune)....
2012 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP. Livernois Stage 4+, PPE Catless DP's, EBC Stage 4 Front/Rear Brakes
2015 Tuxedo Black Explorer Sport 401A, no mods....YET :)

BiGMaC

crash712us

Coil overs have arrived!

Thanks 4dr for the smoking deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110

SwampRat

Crash   .. I'm  jealous  ... wish Megan would get on the ball for the 2013+ models
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST