• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigPelo

Week-end family transporter: 2013 SHO tuxedo black, performance package, unleashed custom 94 octane tune, K&N Typhoon intake, 170F thermostat, 3 bar MAP sensor, SP534 spark plugs, 5000K HID Morimoto mini D2S projectors retrofit, tinted windows, Full LED lighting in and out, Eibach springs
Daily beater: 2002 WRX wagon swap JDM STi v7 20G'd

ShoBoat

2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

DJE624

Quote from: ShoBoat on June 25, 2013, 01:00:39 PM
Got my new Plates!

Excellent! They are cool!  It will be two weeks Thursday since I ordered mine.  Can't wait!

ShoBoat

Thanks! Ya I wasn't sure but now that they are on the car I really like them. And they came in just over a week.
2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

EcoBrick Bob

We went to a Mexican restaurant in the Flex....

Honey... the Pacifico is really sweet. :beer:  All those chips and salsa are fantastic. ;D
The Burrito and Enchilada platter with beans and rice were tasty! :bow:  I think we need to come back here more often.... :bow:

OOOOH!!!! :biggrin:

BURRRRRRRPPPP!!! :'( :bangin:!

SHSSSSSSH!!!!!!!!! :o

OMG... I think I am disqualified..... :biggrin:

2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

PopolZ

2010 Ford Taurus SHO, non-PP, Steel Blue #243 of 301 - Custom tune by Torrie@Unleashed, PPE non-catted downpipes, custom 3rd cat & resonator delete, water/meth injection, HKS SSQV3 BOV and Carbotech AX6 brake pads.

1991 Nissan Skyline GTR, Pearl Black Metallic - a few goodies

13-SHO

Quote from: DJE624 on June 23, 2013, 09:01:22 PM
Quote from: 13-SHO on June 23, 2013, 08:00:01 PM
I have started to data log the SHO. Need a lot of stock info to compare back to when tuned.

I want to do a comparison when I get my ODB Link MX and Torque Pro.  What parameters are you going to compare?  Besides boost of course.

Sorry for the late reply.  :-[

I log the following currently:
Absolute throttle (not happy with results, percentages are not correct and top out at 88% instead of 100%)
Ambient air temp
Air fuel ratio Commanded
Air fuel ratio Measured
Engine coolant temp
Engine rpm
Long term fuel trim bank 1 (I haven't seen a difference between 1 and 2)
Fuel rail pressure
Intake air temp
O2 volts bank 1 sensor
O2 volts bank 2 sensor
Speed (GPS)
Timing ADV
Turbo boost & Vacuum

I am still seeing how the car reacts under throttle. I am starting to think I don't need both O2's. I will also drop the Ambient temp soon because the temp on the stock box is maintaining a 0 to +10 deg range.

I do need to do something with the ELM adaptor I am only getting readings once a second which is not enough info.  >:(
2013 SHO No mods... yet
2004 Grand Prix GTP Compg - Too many mods to list impossible for me to launch. I still miss her....

DJE624

Thanks!  My MX still doesn't ship til the 28th, hopefully.  I wonder if that throttle trick would work for you?

13-SHO

Quote from: DJE624 on June 25, 2013, 09:00:40 PM
Thanks!  My MX still doesn't ship til the 28th, hopefully.  I wonder if that throttle trick would work for you?

Throttle trick??? Please share. I have changed the equation on the PID with horrible results.
2013 SHO No mods... yet
2004 Grand Prix GTP Compg - Too many mods to list impossible for me to launch. I still miss her....

DJE624

Somebody here knows more about it than I do.  What I can remember is that you turn the ignition on but don't start the engine.  Then you slowly push the pedal all the way down and let up fast.  You do this a couple of times and it is supposed to clear the memory of the throttle.  But don't just take my word for it.  I haven't tried it yet.  Like I said, somebody else will probably chime in about it.

PopolZ

Did plasti dip on my front grill, lower bumper lights, SHO badges on the C pillars, trunk lettering and the fender vents.

Now if the weather can be on my side i'll do every single chromed parts and the wheels.
2010 Ford Taurus SHO, non-PP, Steel Blue #243 of 301 - Custom tune by Torrie@Unleashed, PPE non-catted downpipes, custom 3rd cat & resonator delete, water/meth injection, HKS SSQV3 BOV and Carbotech AX6 brake pads.

1991 Nissan Skyline GTR, Pearl Black Metallic - a few goodies

DJE624

Quote from: PopolZ on June 28, 2013, 01:39:19 AM
Did plasti dip on my front grill, lower bumper lights, SHO badges on the C pillars, trunk lettering and the fender vents.

Now if the weather can be on my side i'll do every single chromed parts and the wheels.

Don't forget.  Pictures!

jcl78

Just another hand wash / quick detail last night. All while my neighbor across the street kept yelling and barking orders to her kids.

"BRING MOMMY THE HOSE" "NO DON'T SPRAY IT LIKE THAT!" "GO WALK THE DOGS!" "YOUR FATHER WILL BE HERE SOON!" "YOU KNOW I CAN'T WALK OVER THERE!" "THE DOG IS RUNNING DOWN THE STREET GET THE DOG!"

Seriously, it made me realize my childhood wasn't that bad after all, and my wife is awesome!

DJE624

Turned 1K on the tune!  Almost raced a 5.0 on the tollway.  I SHO'ed him a little power.  He got off.  Probably scared him. 

EcoBrick Bob

Nothing with Flex... but I did get my new Flex Plate, Camaro Deep Pan and tranny dip stick for my G8!
Goes in Tuesday.  Think I am lucky the Flex Plate didn't explode and ..... OMG!

Tomorrow is Flex Day! & Sunday is my Wife's B.Day!!  A year from Medicare! (but looks 45!)
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.