• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

n8rfastback

I love working on the SHO!  Wish I had more cash to do so.
2010 SHO

bpd1151

Made good use of the ventilated seat feature after blasting a good one into the cushion today.

Whew..... certainly no need to remind my body not to eat White Castle's again.

That's for sure!

:nuclear:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

BiGMaC

Quote from: bpd1151 on December 23, 2013, 12:15:19 AM
Made good use of the ventilated seat feature after blasting a good one into the cushion today.

That's for sure!

Underwear OK?

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

bpd1151

I haven't checked it.

Should I post a pic of w/e it does end up looking like?

Lmao  :Picard2:

bpd1151

Haha yes Dad.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

EcoBrick Bob

Quote from: bpd1151 on December 23, 2013, 12:15:19 AM

That's for sure!

Reason # 411 for staying out of the Chi-town area!
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

pejohnson

I just spent the last week off and on detailing my SHO.  Exterior - wash, clay bar, polished, and 3 coats of wax.  Interior - vacuumed and leather treatment.  Wheels - removed, washed inside and out, 3 coats of wax, installed tire treatment, and re-installed.  Misc. - cleaned and detailed the engine bay and wheel wells.  I have it in the garage stored now for the winter.  Let's hope winter ends quick as I am itching to take it out and show it off. 
13 Platinum White, PP, 402A, Moonroof, Multi-contour seats, and Navigation.  MODS - LMS 93 octane 3bar tune, 160 LMS thermostat, Airaid CAI, 15% tint, interior LED upgrade, LED puddle lights, Nurburgring 20" Gloss Black Powercoated Rims, H&R springs, Corsa catback exhaust, LMS catted downpipes

Best time 1/4 mile 12.588 sec @ 109.44 mph

SHOdded

Quote from: pejohnson on December 23, 2013, 02:34:41 PM
I just spent the last week off and on detailing my SHO.
Hope you snapped some pics for the ROTM entry!  That's a great place to show it off :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

DJE624

Taking off front plate and ordering bumper plugs tonight.  I have the tint for my headlights and rear reflectors but, I'm gonna hold off until we have steady lows of 32+.  Might be a while! 

SHOdded

Santa needs to get you an infrared curing booth, Dave!

BiGMaC

Gave the bull a bath.... blow dry... no touch... I love a clean car!  :clap:

Time for a Shocktop! :beer:

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

DJE624

LOL  Yeah, my car is thawing out in the garage now with the door to the house open.  Have to sneak it in there when I can!

It's supposed to be up to 26 xmas day.  I hope to get a spray wash anyway.  It was -1 last time I looked.

Johng

Ground Force 1.5" rear level with Nitto 305/45/22 tires. The mods begin.