• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LowFrequencies

Had a little misfire problem, I think I might know why.. :P

New set of plugs put in, 93 tune loaded and good to go!
2012 F150 XLT 4wd Ecoboost in Tuxedo Black
- Performance: LMS 93 Tune, Airraid CAI, Heartthrob Exhaust, Offroad Package (factory rear locking diff + 3.73 gears)
- Exterior: BDS 6" Suspension Lift + 2" Leveling Kit, 35x12.50r20 Open Country M/T on 20" Ballistic Jesters, 6000k HIDs in High/Low/Fogs, Recon 3rd Brake Light, LED Tails, LEDs, Switchback Turn Signals, Powdercoated Bumpers
- Interior: Hatchie Bottom Armour-Suede seat covers, White Dome LEDs
- Audio: Pioneer AVH-P4400BH Screen pushing Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 Components and 6x8s, Rockford Fosgate T1000-1bdCP with 2x Sundown SA-10s

SHOdded

How many miles on your old plugs, LowFrequencies?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

LowFrequencies

I'm not sure.  The motor got swapped at 18.5k (dealership changed a lifter and truck developed a lovely knock).  They swapped a bunch of things over and I'm not sure if they put new plugs or not.  If they didn't, 43k.  If they did, about 25k.
2012 F150 XLT 4wd Ecoboost in Tuxedo Black
- Performance: LMS 93 Tune, Airraid CAI, Heartthrob Exhaust, Offroad Package (factory rear locking diff + 3.73 gears)
- Exterior: BDS 6" Suspension Lift + 2" Leveling Kit, 35x12.50r20 Open Country M/T on 20" Ballistic Jesters, 6000k HIDs in High/Low/Fogs, Recon 3rd Brake Light, LED Tails, LEDs, Switchback Turn Signals, Powdercoated Bumpers
- Interior: Hatchie Bottom Armour-Suede seat covers, White Dome LEDs
- Audio: Pioneer AVH-P4400BH Screen pushing Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 Components and 6x8s, Rockford Fosgate T1000-1bdCP with 2x Sundown SA-10s

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BiGMaC

Finally got around to starting the conversion of all remaining incandescent bulbs to LEDs.... Started with the back-ups, used the same ones geswek described in the thread he did. No external resistor required here. Time<10min with pics. Sorry for the dirty car.. it's a DD, rained last nite and today, live on a dirt (now mud) road, & haven't washed in 10 days.

First pic doesn't show brightness well... but the L side is LED and the R side is stock... good color temp match.

This second pic shows the LEDs in both... they are considerably brighter than stock. The yellow light on the ground is from the stock license plate lights.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SHOdded

Must get conversion completed by XMas, so you have it ready to stand beside the XMas tree!

BiGMaC

Quote from: SHOdded on December 21, 2013, 06:05:17 AM
Must get conversion completed by XMas, so you have it ready to stand beside the XMas tree!

Santa's bringing the rest... I'm moving the tree into the garage!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI

EcoBrick Bob

I have driven 2,000 mi in Flex since last Sunday AM.  Coilovers have gotten a good workout.  Finding it hard to adjust them to ride decent on wash board winter roads in IA & IL.  Down to around #8 setting on front from 32 being hardest. I also get an occasional KLUNK on drivers side front.  Wondering if that spring needs to be tightened up some? Rear set at about 17 and for some reason is only now as harsh as front.

Any opinions?  Handling is more precise, even with Goodyear RS-A's which were set at 42lbs cold before I left FL at 70 deg temps.

Averaged 69.5 mph for 1616 mi trip (GPS #) from my drive to son's!  Gas got cheaper from FL to here.  Reg started out at $3.52 in Naples and was $2.77 in Mason City yesterday.  93 was only $3.11 there VS $3.95 in Naples.  Even IL was $2.99 Reg!  Usually it's the highest.  On Oct 31-Nov 2, Gas prices from IA to FL only varied about $.15 all the way down and including Naples.  Can you say being shafted now!!!!
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

n8rfastback

Changed oil, ptu oil, rear diff oil, and rotated tires today.  As soon as my spark plugs come in I'll change them out, and clean out the throttle body as well. 
2010 SHO

DJE624

Quote from: n8rfastback on December 22, 2013, 02:48:06 PM
Changed oil, ptu oil, rear diff oil, and rotated tires today.  As soon as my spark plugs come in I'll change them out, and clean out the throttle body as well. 

Nice job!  That ought to get you a couple tenths.

BiGMaC

n8rfastback

Yea it was due!  I need shocks and struts, and then some catless downpipes!  Lol
2010 SHO

BiGMaC

Ya' for sure!... Don't we all "need" mods that about equal the costs of our rides!?  :rofl:

SHOdded

Quote from: n8rfastback on December 22, 2013, 02:48:06 PM
You deserve an ATTABOY for that!  :thumb:  Job well done.