• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

panther427

Could mount them inside the car on the door. Inside center console. Apply them to your favorite glass drinking container, take them to a tattoo artist as guilds for a new tat. Make them into a 3 finger ring to show off your bling. Attach to tool box, help out a local ricer at Walmart and give them a new emblem on there Honda civic powered by rotary-LS1-SHOspeed6tech. Bejewel them and give them to your wife as super rare and expensive fomoco earings.. the options are endless.
2013 SHO

DJE624

Quote from: panther427 on December 10, 2013, 05:36:28 PM
Could mount them inside the car on the door. Inside center console. Apply them to your favorite glass drinking container, take them to a tattoo artist as guilds for a new tat. Make them into a 3 finger ring to show off your bling. Attach to tool box, help out a local ricer at Walmart and give them a new emblem on there Honda civic powered by rotary-LS1-SHOspeed6tech. Bejewel them and give them to your wife as super rare and expensive fomoco earings.. the options are endless.

LOL  If I had Tats, one would be a SHO!  I do have the small C pillar emblems.  I was going to see if there was a good spot on the interior of the front doors.  I don't know but, it's too darn cold out to be fiddling with that.   

panther427

Got my weathertech floor liners installed. That was exhausting.
2013 SHO

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

DJE624

Quote from: SHOdded on December 10, 2013, 06:40:42 PM
Quote from: DJE624 on December 10, 2013, 05:40:56 PM
LOL  If I had Tats, one would be a SHO!
Dave with SHO Tats, this I gotta see :D

LOL  Don't hold your breath.  I'm too old for tattoos anymore.

Rich196

Quote from: SRT82ECOBOOST on December 05, 2013, 10:08:00 AM
Updated my SYNC system to the latest GEN 2 3.6 version. Also downloaded a bunch of wallpaper/backgrounds to change up the display.

If you don't mind me asking, Where did you get your downloads from for wallpaper and background? 

2013 Taurus SHO w/PP, K&N Intake, PPE catted. downpipes, AIS water/meth kit (trunk mounted) ,H&R lowering springs,170 stat, 3-bar sensor, TORRIE UNLEASHED TUNED !!!  12.14 @116mph. Stay tuned for the 11's (with stock turbo's)................

crash712us

Quote from: DJE624 on December 10, 2013, 05:10:56 PM
I got the SHO letters separated from the Ecoboost on the rear emblem and touched up the bottoms with silver paint.  Hopefully, it won't be noticeable. It looks like about half the bottoms were attached and didn't get chromed. 

Does any body have some good pictures on where they placed just the letters in relation to the crease and the tail light?  I'd love to check a few applications out.  Thanks!

Here ya go Dave.

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110

DJE624

Thanks Chris!  That looks like a pretty good placement.

SHOdded

Quote from: DJE624 on December 10, 2013, 07:05:43 PM
LOL  Don't hold your breath.  I'm too old for tattoos anymore.
How about cutting out "SHO" in a shirt sleeve and taping the sleeve to your arm while driving in the sun?  Better than falling asleep with your face on the emblem in the sun?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BiGMaC

Quote from: DJE624 on December 10, 2013, 08:32:32 PM
Thanks Chris!  That looks like a pretty good placement.

Go for it Dave... bandaids and all! LOL  We wanna see!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

DJE624

Did the Typhoon and got her washed. 

BiGMaC

Jealous... I couldn't get the time to wash the car this weekend... and you know how I am about paint!  :smiley-faces-75:

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI

SHOdded

As long as you don't get any "Arizona striping" on the SHO, we'll all survive :D

BiGMaC

EcoBrick Bob

I got to drive the Flex for about 5hrs and made several adjustments to Megan Coilovers. Looks like front needs to be softer than the rear from the construction zone paving input!  One starts as stiffest setting and backs up.  Front is now 20 clicks back ( 12 of 32 hard) and rear is 17 clicks back (15 of 32). 
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.