• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD13SHO

Thanks bpd1151...The wood grain is the real deal..no fake wood here  :)
"Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill every time"

2015 Mustang EchoBoost

DJE624

I like the woodgrain too.  Do you have any more pics?  Like the console maybe?

EcoBrick Bob

I put real- wood in both my G8's.  It has a 3M backing and is available in around 8-10 variations of real wood veneer.  I would use it in Flex except they cut out the "Flex" logo above the glove box, and I have removed that logo and don't want to replace.  Fake wood in Flex leaves much to be desired...
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

BiGMaC

EB... pics please, and a URL if there is one.  TIA

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SD13SHO

To DJE624...here you go.  I did not use the pieces for the dash as I like the original silver. I just used the small trim pieces below. There are are surrounds for the door switches, and the back of the center console. 
"Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill every time"

2015 Mustang EchoBoost

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bpd1151

Shodded, I edited your post, to include the actual link to the product (and the subsequent vendor selling the kits) and deleted the link you posted that referred back to that "other place".

The kit, and it's installation is pretty self explanatory.

Makes me almost wanna purchase one for my own SHO, albeit in white.

I'm at the juncture where I need to start transitioning the entire black/white theme into the interior of my SHO.

Things that make you go hmmmmm...... :hmmm:

TSS

I got a similar kit for my MKS from the same place.  The wood on the dash and doors is factory - I added the wood on the center console and console stack. 
Before:

After:

2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

SHOdded

Quote from: bpd1151 on November 20, 2013, 08:05:08 AM
... deleted the link you posted that referred back to that "other place".

Thanks.  Just so I understand, we are not allowed to link to the "other place" anymore?

Quote from: TSS on November 20, 2013, 09:03:52 AM
I got a similar kit for my MKS from the same place...

Your MKS interior already rocks, but you took it up a couple of notches, TSS!  :thumb:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bigmoneycloser

Just to be safe..(I might be anal or OCD) I had these vinyl decals made for the inside of my gas fill.
So if my wife drives, she can't forget and hopefully the attendant won't forget either...
Yes in NJ you don't pump your own gas..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

bigmoneycloser

I had extras made in case they don't stick well..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

SRT82ECOBOOST

Not really feeling the wood and carbon fiber dash mix. If you like it that is all that matters
2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged
Boston Acoustics 2.1 Audio Upgrade

BiGMaC

I checked it out.  The company makes the same kit in aluminum wire like the SHO dash and in carbon fiber too... It has me interested.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SRT82ECOBOOST

Quote from: BiGMaC on November 20, 2013, 10:30:52 AM
I checked it out.  The company makes the same kit in aluminum wire like the SHO dash and in carbon fiber too... It has me interested.
Now you are talking my talk.
2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged

SRT82ECOBOOST