• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

68_GT

thanks guys I just ordered all the other LED bulbs for the car, puddle lights, interrior etc...now I wish I could find the thread I saw about putting a brighter LED bulb in the front lower LED strip / fog / parking light.

anyone know where that is ?????????
2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB daily driver ;) - LMS 93 tune and CPE intercooler

SRT82ECOBOOST

2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged
Boston Acoustics 2.1 Audio Upgrade

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

68_GT

Quote from: SRT82ECOBOOST on November 19, 2013, 07:40:47 AM
Picture of the debadging(night shot):

I like it maybe add a back Lincoln ecoboost badge where the SHO / eco badge was before ?? looks clean, but a little naked ? I thnk the black ecoboost badges look clean and tough. That's probably what I'lll put on my tuxedo black '13.
2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB daily driver ;) - LMS 93 tune and CPE intercooler

SRT82ECOBOOST

I really like a lack of badging on my cars, especially since it says AWDSHO on my plates. Wish I could also find a way to get ride of the big only SHO badge on the front quarter panels.
2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged

SHOdded

Maybe you can plastidip or paint them white to minimize the impact?  Or take the fender badging and have blanks made up at a machine shop?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SRT82ECOBOOST

Quote from: SHOdded on November 19, 2013, 12:11:31 PM
Maybe you can plastidip or paint them white to minimize the impact?  Or take the fender badging and have blanks made up at a machine shop?
I am really thinking about the white plastidip.

SHOdded

I don't know if they have gloss white, but they do have a glossifier product also.

TSS

Quote from: SRT82ECOBOOST on November 19, 2013, 10:09:55 AM
I really like a lack of badging on my cars, especially since it says AWDSHO on my plates. Wish I could also find a way to get ride of the big only SHO badge on the front quarter panels.
`

You mean the vents?  If so, then just buy some pre 2013 vents and pop them in.  Or are you talking about something else?
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

TSS

Quote from: 68_GT on November 19, 2013, 09:21:31 AM
Quote from: SRT82ECOBOOST on November 19, 2013, 07:40:47 AM
Picture of the debadging(night shot):

I like it maybe add a back Lincoln ecoboost badge where the SHO / eco badge was before ?? looks clean, but a little naked ? I thnk the black ecoboost badges look clean and tough. That's probably what I'lll put on my tuxedo black '13.

If you decide to go that route, I have one (new Lincoln black ecoboost badge)advertised in the for sale section here. 
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

SD13SHO

Well, I covered the Ford name on the front emblem and the steering wheel with SHO decals in Red and Silver.  I will see how they hold up over the winter. I received three decals, two for the outside Ford emblems and one for the steering wheel, at a cost of $19.95, free shipping.  If you show your car, you may not want these, as the word Ford does show through on close inspection. It is a shadow behind the SHO. I can live with this as I don't plan to show the car. Hopefully the photos will post..
"Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill every time"

2015 Mustang EchoBoost

mhenne4

Picked up a set of 4 BF Goodrich sport comp 2 tires.

They will go on Thursday!
2011 Silver SHO with PP
LMS Stage 4+

bpd1151

SD13SHO.... those don't look too shabby now.

I also like that faux wood grain interior you're sport'n. :ok:

Ok, so for my SHO today, I received all of the clamps, and silicone hoses for my hard/hot pipe order.

4DR says my pipes will likely ship out by week's end. No promises though.

So i'll have to arrange for powder coat hopefully by this time next week, or perhaps the following week after that.

Then install time.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2