• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigPelo

Quote from: Needmoreboost on November 13, 2013, 03:04:17 PM
Removed the 2nd/3rd cat after flex piping.  No crossover just 2 straight pipes.  Did not increase exhaust noise at all from stock!  Very happy and only $60 bucks.  Car feels strong although the 42 degree air is helping too.  Lol

That is good news! Did it throws a CEL?
Week-end family transporter: 2013 SHO tuxedo black, performance package, unleashed custom 94 octane tune, K&N Typhoon intake, 170F thermostat, 3 bar MAP sensor, SP534 spark plugs, 5000K HID Morimoto mini D2S projectors retrofit, tinted windows, Full LED lighting in and out, Eibach springs
Daily beater: 2002 WRX wagon swap JDM STi v7 20G'd

SRT82ECOBOOST

I just don't know how much longer I can take it without adding some sound to an otherwise quiet vehicle.
2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged
Boston Acoustics 2.1 Audio Upgrade

Needmoreboost

Quote from: BigPelo on November 13, 2013, 03:22:13 PM
Quote from: Needmoreboost on November 13, 2013, 03:04:17 PM
Removed the 2nd/3rd cat after flex piping.  No crossover just 2 straight pipes.  Did not increase exhaust noise at all from stock!  Very happy and only $60 bucks.  Car feels strong although the 42 degree air is helping too.  Lol

That is good news! Did it throws a CEL?

No.  The O2's sensors are in front.  ;)  Even if it did a tune could shut them off.
2014 Mustang GT/CS: white
Auto with custom Unleashed Tuning
Past honorable mentions: 13 SHO, 08 SRT4, 07 350Z, 03 Cobra, 03 Focus SVT, 00 GT Mustang, 91 LX Notch, etc.

TSS

No start this morning.  Used my portable battery charger and got it going.   Picked up an Interstate Megatron II battery.  The OEM battery was 4 years old.    Not very exciting, but necessary.
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Shonuff1140

Second time I had to jump start my car after a dead battery. So went to the dealership and had em swap it out under warranty.

For a 2011, it has been the least life out of a battery for a vehicle I drive regularly.

BiGMaC

Just got the SHO back. I had a 2 stage paint correction and CQuart Finest on paint, glass, plastic, and wheels..... It took 2 days with 2 people working. It's smooth, slick, and absolutely no evidence of any scratches or "spiders" Very happy! It really made a difference.  They even got the spider scratches out of the plastic outer cover of the B pillar.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

DJE624

Just picked up my baby with her new headlights.  Everything seems fine and looks great!  The nightmare is over!  Don't ever tint your headlights unless you are positive you want them forever!  Now, for a good detailing.  I also got some wheel touch up for a couple of spots on my wheels that were there when I bought it.  Just needs a couple drops.   

SRT82ECOBOOST

My buddy/mechanic is installing H+R springs and giving my baby an oil change. Can not wait to see that new stance.
Also, my (4) 20" TSW Nurburgrings from ONLYA6 were put in the mail. Big day for the SHO.
2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged
Boston Acoustics 2.1 Audio Upgrade

DJE624

BiGMaC

For those interested... There will be before and after pics.  My detail guy took them and they show not only the shine and water spot removal but the complete removal of all traces that human hands ever touched the car.  He even did the door jambs and inside the A, B, and C pillars as well as the plastic on the back doors over the B pillar (where the touch pad buttons are).  He promises them any day. I don't think you can go wrong with this and a factory trained guy applying it.  Car is very dusty now, as I live on an unpaved road .... good for the horses, not for car's paint. The tuxedo black looks like you could reach into the paint.  It feels like the car is wet with lubricant.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

DJE624

SHOdded

I know of a couple of top notch detailers from L2D in the Phoenix metro area, but not sure they do CQF installs.  Looking forward to the pictorial, and your updates in the longterm :)

adelsin

Had my fuel module recall today. Funny part is, it seems more peppy now. Going to try to finish detailing and get some logs off the car that i prmoised a guy a log time ago. Any clue how to make that weird glass like center dash (wherr the volume knib is) clean, without streaking?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

2013 Green Gem SHO PP, all available options.