• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bamsho

New wheels for the SHO.  American Racing, in graphite.  They are definitely lighter than the flower wheels.  Also got a 9.75 Trac Loc center diff for the F150.  Has an open diff in it now.  Found out the trucks with the 3.5 EB get the 9.75 rears, and the others get the 8.8 rears.  Interesting.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

mike2225

2015 SHO w/ PP  AJP Turbo 93 tune

Macgyver

Oh jeez. Coils. Sway bar. Engine mounts.

What are the other items ?

mike2225

Quote from: Macgyver on February 04, 2021, 09:08:25 PM
Oh jeez. Coils. Sway bar. Engine mounts.

What are the other items ?
Spark plugs and a 3 bar sensor.. Everything went on the car except for the 3bar.. I have new downpipes on order so as soon as they show up, I'll be getting a retune 🥳
2015 SHO w/ PP  AJP Turbo 93 tune

Macgyver

Outstanding.

I loved the sound of the Engine mounts. Same sound outside. Inside. Sounds like Race car.

MiWiAu

Ran the access roads and sand dunes with my Jeep XJ club at Badlands Offroad Park in Attica, IN today - about all I could do and confidently keep it in one piece in order to make the 4 hr drive home tomorrow.

Hope you are all staying healthy!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

2013 XSport

Michigan-SHO

Quote from: MiWiAu on March 06, 2021, 07:59:09 PM
Ran the access roads and sand dunes with my Jeep XJ club at Badlands Offroad Park in Attica, IN today - about all I could do and confidently keep it in one piece in order to make the 4 hr drive home tomorrow.

Hope you are all staying healthy!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
I took a 5 day vacation there two years ago with my Can-Am side by side. What a blast!! But it was easily the dustiest, dirtiest, hottest and most bug infested off roading I have ever done. It was May and it was 90 degrees every day and the only place enjoyable was the river.
2016 Shadow Black SHO non-PP. Bone stock...for now

TopherSho

2010 non-pp, 98k miles, 3-bar,  .026 plugs, SNOW-KIT STG1, AJPTurbu tune#35, 15.5+psi
Best 0-60 public road 4.35s
Best 1/4 of 12.61 no DA correction

Macgyver

Well I hope its not PPE. Personal Protective Equipment.

TopherSho

Quote from: Macgyver on March 09, 2021, 05:36:00 PM
Well I hope its not PPE. Personal Protective Equipment.

All new megasize .. ;) fits like a glove ..
2010 non-pp, 98k miles, 3-bar,  .026 plugs, SNOW-KIT STG1, AJPTurbu tune#35, 15.5+psi
Best 0-60 public road 4.35s
Best 1/4 of 12.61 no DA correction

JMR76

Installed the Fuel-It ethanol analyzer.  I am watching it to see if there is any rub from the way I did it with the factory hard line for now.  There hasn't been so far,  but if there is I'll change to a low pressure flex line.   

HPFP Extreme XDI EVO on order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
2013 SHO - PP/ GH Intercooler / 170*TS / Cold .026 plugs / MSD Coils / Corsa cat-back / PPE Catted Downpipes / Xtreme-DI XDI-EO HPFP / E 30+ / Gear Head Tuned.

JMR76

Fuse box power.  Anyone wanting to use the fuse box for power for an ethanol sensor or anything else, I found an empty slot that powers up only when the vehicle is on/ running.  I don't know the slot number but here are pics of the the fuse slot I used.

2013 SHO - PP/ GH Intercooler / 170*TS / Cold .026 plugs / MSD Coils / Corsa cat-back / PPE Catted Downpipes / Xtreme-DI XDI-EO HPFP / E 30+ / Gear Head Tuned.

JMR76

Fuel pump Module fuse.

I pulled this 30 amp fuse then started the engine and let it stall on its own before disconnecting any fuel lines to release the pressure.

wraitherx

Put the summer wheels back on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014 SHO PP
1999 SVT Cobra Built

Turbowolf

2017 explorer sport. TSW Bristols. No stuff
2012 JKU wrangler. Cheap stuff