• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nova

Since I was stuck inside this weekend cuz it was cold and raining and I had these cap covers here I decided to make them my own. I sanded them down and painted them black and then made my own custom decals for them and cut them using the wife's cricut.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

bpd1151

@Nova......

SHARP!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Nova

Was browsing Instagram the other day and kept seeing those led fiber optic ambient lighting kits and found some on Amazon so I decided to buy it and try it out. I'm not 100% finished/happy with it because I messed up a few of the fiber optics but once I fix a few of my screw ups and I'll be satisfied. Here's a few before and after pics of my interior.

Macgyver

Oh interesting. Some new cars are coming with this stuff now.

Nova

Quote from: Macgyver on January 09, 2021, 09:07:27 PM
Oh interesting. Some new cars are coming with this stuff now.
I was going for the refreshed newer car interior lol

shaundizzle15

looks pretty sharp, how much added brightness to the interior does it add at night? Is it dimmable and can you change the colors or have to pick a specific color?
Hockey/Golf/Car geek, Beagle loving, and totally comfortable with it.
Tuxedo Black nonPP 2013 SHO traded in
Shadow Black nonPP 2016 SHO
VTA, and tuned by GH

Nova

Quote from: shaundizzle15 on January 11, 2021, 07:25:21 AM
looks pretty sharp, how much added brightness to the interior does it add at night? Is it dimmable and can you change the colors or have to pick a specific color?
It adds some brightness to the interior bit nothing distracting. Yes you can change the brightness and choose any color you want. The app also has different modes that you can play around with or the lights can go with the music in your car. If you check out the video I posted on my Instagram you'll see what I'm talking about. https://www.instagram.com/p/CJkga0AloBUEdHK6Ssx3nAb0XWl2zRSOyRpwMM0/?igshid=132jzbuwa3gpe

JMR76

Finally installed Gearhead intercooler and tune!  Can't get my pics to work but runs great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
2013 SHO - PP/ GH Intercooler / 170*TS / Cold .026 plugs / MSD Coils / Corsa cat-back / PPE Catted Downpipes / Xtreme-DI XDI-EO HPFP / E 30+ / Gear Head Tuned.

Admin

Quote from: JMR76 on January 18, 2021, 01:54:53 PM
Finally installed Gearhead intercooler and tune!  Can't get my pics to work but runs great.

What issue are you having with the pics?

JMR76

It's on my end.  Something with my new phone not sharing and trying to log back into Tapatalk.  I can post but not access pics.  I shared in settings but it is still Asking me to create Tapatalk account.  I didn't have time to mess with yet. 

2013 SHO - PP/ GH Intercooler / 170*TS / Cold .026 plugs / MSD Coils / Corsa cat-back / PPE Catted Downpipes / Xtreme-DI XDI-EO HPFP / E 30+ / Gear Head Tuned.

Admin

Quote from: JMR76 on January 19, 2021, 01:54:26 PM
It's on my end.  Something with my new phone not sharing and trying to log back into Tapatalk.  I can post but not access pics.  I shared in settings but it is still Asking me to create Tapatalk account.  I didn't have time to mess with yet. 

Ok cool, posting pictures via the website has been a heavily requested feature, just making sure there isn't an issue.

Macgyver

Quote from: Nova on January 11, 2021, 10:22:22 PM
It adds some brightness to the interior bit nothing distracting. Yes you can change the brightness and choose any color you want. The app also has different modes that you can play around with or the lights can go with the music in your car. If you check out the video I posted on my Instagram you'll see what I'm talking about. https://www.instagram.com/p/CJkga0AloBUEdHK6Ssx3nAb0XWl2zRSOyRpwMM0/?igshid=132jzbuwa3gpe

Very cool mod tho.

Can you match the OEM floor and cup holder lights ?

Nova

Quote from: Macgyver on January 19, 2021, 10:11:03 PM

Very cool mod tho.

Yes, I can choose any color from the color wheel on the app. I'll attach a picture of the app and also I did all my lights red just to what it would look like.

Macgyver

Quote from: Nova on January 20, 2021, 12:22:33 AM
Quote from: Macgyver on January 19, 2021, 10:11:03 PM

I figured you could but had to ask.

Thats awesome !!!

Very cool mod tho.

Yes, I can choose any color from the color wheel on the app. I'll attach a picture of the app and also I did all my lights red just to what it would look like.

Nova

Got my new carbon fiber steering wheel installed today!