• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nova

Well I put the wife to work again this morning, I had her cut me out some new overlays for the Ford emblems on the front, rear and steering wheel.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

bpd1151

Your poor wife......

You better be the one getting onto your knees, and servicing..... oops, I meant to say repaying her accordingly.

Tee hee hee.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

StealBlueSho

Nova

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on November 14, 2020, 01:12:04 PM

Whiteline RSB installed today! Fun fun!
Soooo....how's it ride?

Moisme33

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on November 14, 2020, 01:12:04 PM

Whiteline RSB installed today! Fun fun!

Swaybar looks awesome! I wonder if they would consider making a complete poly bushing kit for our SHOs suspension. I would definitely scoop a set up if they did!

Nova

Did a little painting this weekend on the emblems around my SHO. Also had my wife cut me another decal for my quarter windows too.

Nova

I've always loved @bpd1151 carbon fiber engine cover but since he doesn't want to ever sell it and I don't have anyone to make me a custom one, I did the next best thing and had it hydrodipped! I found a place here in town that does hydrographics and had them dip my engine cover, radiator shroud and fuse box cover in carbon fiber. I also had him put a little color or the engine cover. I picked them up today and I love how it turned out!!

Nova

Well you would think that since I had my fuse box cover custom hydrodipped in carbon fiber I would be happy and be done with it, but no I had to mess with it some more. I went to hobby lobby and bought a tiny paint brush and hand painted the raised part of the lid. I think it came out alright and gives it a little color to the carbon fiber. I'll post a before and after picture.

StealBlueSho

Wow those are nice!!!!!

I really like the carbon on blue look!

That whole look came out wonderfully!!

Nova

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on November 22, 2020, 07:44:05 PM
Wow those are nice!!!!!

I really like the carbon on blue look!

That whole look came out wonderfully!!
Thanks! I'm really happy how everything is coming along.

Chris_Flex

2013 Ford Flex Ecoboost
BC Coilovers
Trans mounts
Unleashed e30 Tune

Nova

Added some more blue under the hood.

sprintss

Change my mustang tire to continental. Been a user of goodrich for years but it's good to try new things. Hope I'm not wrong.