• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

802SHO

Quote from: SHOdded on February 23, 2020, 04:00:33 PM
Open Headers time!

Yes Sir!  I don't know what it's going to gain...I just know it needs to be upgraded.  Might be a game changer who knows.  It will enhance my entire upgraded turbo and exhaust set up 
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

SuperPete

We will find out, please keep up posted, lots of pic's..
2014 SHO, GearHead TUNNED /Powered by Matt Robinson
PPE Downpipes, GearHead Intercooler, AirAid Intake
XDI-35 HPFP @ E40,   MSD Coilpacks
MUSTANG DYNO: 426/446
Continental Extreme Contact 06 & Powerstop Z23 all 4 corners

bpd1151

Quote from: 802SHO on February 23, 2020, 11:34:59 AM
Purchased 13+ Exhaust Manifolds.  To ensure they are the good ones I said I was a 2014.  They're being shipped directly from Tasca to MaxPower Automotive for custom hand porting.  Excited to get my OEM 10-12 Exhaust Manifolds out...thanks to BPD1151 I never knew they were so restrictive.  Equally so for showing all the hard work MaxPower puts into their craftsmanship.  Why I contracted them to do mine. 

I did want Mike's new manifolds but they haven't test fit them yet...plus Mike will be the first to use that custom set.  Why I went the route I did instead.  Looking to have them on my car in a few weeks hopefully.

I should see a massive drop in WGDC% with them and the EPP Dual CAI.
Cool !

Good to see you are making use of MaxPower Automotive.

Super talented owner (as you all have been seeing from the posts/pics in my rebuild thread).

A real needle in the proverbial haystack for which I am equally as grateful to my long time mechanic / friend for pointing me in his direction.

Excited for you!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

802SHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on February 28, 2020, 03:44:06 AM
Quote from: 802SHO on February 23, 2020, 11:34:59 AM
Purchased 13+ Exhaust Manifolds.  To ensure they are the good ones I said I was a 2014.  They're being shipped directly from Tasca to MaxPower Automotive for custom hand porting.  Excited to get my OEM 10-12 Exhaust Manifolds out...thanks to BPD1151 I never knew they were so restrictive.  Equally so for showing all the hard work MaxPower puts into their craftsmanship.  Why I contracted them to do mine. 

I did want Mike's new manifolds but they haven't test fit them yet...plus Mike will be the first to use that custom set.  Why I went the route I did instead.  Looking to have them on my car in a few weeks hopefully.

I should see a massive drop in WGDC% with them and the EPP Dual CAI.
Cool !

Good to see you are making use of MaxPower Automotive.

Super talented owner (as you all have been seeing from the posts/pics in my rebuild thread).

A real needle in the proverbial haystack for which I am equally as grateful to my long time mechanic / friend for pointing me in his direction.

Excited for you!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Mike!  It's bc of you I reached out to MaxPower before anywhere else.  I originally was asking about extrude honing the manifolds but they don't offer that service and weren't sure who still did...made it sound like an old method.  Opted for their custom porting. 

Purchased the manifolds late last week, just waiting for them to ship as they were special order items. 

Can't wait.
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

twin4573

BG Induction service. Made a huge difference $240 at Ford dealership. Ultra platinum  penzoil fork oil and filter. PTU and RDU next.  Redline!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jordan

The off shades of blues killed me, so had to make some updates to the aesthetics of the engine bay. I am a very large function over form guy, but this is hot.

World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

Chris_Flex

Picked up a set of stainless works cat less downpipes yesterday locally for $360 and got them installed today on the flex

2013 Ford Flex Ecoboost
BC Coilovers
Trans mounts
Unleashed e30 Tune

Jordan

Quote from: Chris_Flex on March 21, 2020, 09:08:18 PM
Picked up a set of stainless works cat less downpipes yesterday locally for $360 and got them installed today on the flex

That's a killer deal. Heck I sold my beat to crap OBX for $300

Chris_Flex

Quote from: Jordan on March 21, 2020, 09:27:34 PM
Quote from: Chris_Flex on March 21, 2020, 09:08:18 PM

That's a killer deal. Heck I sold my beat to crap OBX for $300
Yeah I couldn't pass the deal up they were already wrapped and had defoulers

2013 Ford Flex Ecoboost
BC Coilovers
Trans mounts
Unleashed e30 Tune

SHOdded

Quote from: Jordan on March 21, 2020, 08:05:49 PM
The off shades of blues killed me, so had to make some updates to the aesthetics of the engine bay. I am a very large function over form guy, but this is hot.
Good to see copper restored to glory in the engine bay.  Suck that, platinum, iridium, and ruthenium!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOdded

The discussion on Firestorm HPFP failure and LMS' subsequent failure to support has been moved here:
https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,10397.0.html

Nova

These came in last week, I finally got around to cleaning out the inside of any oil residue. Will start the install process tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

ZSHO

Quote from: Nova on March 24, 2020, 08:10:49 PM
These came in last week, I finally got around to cleaning out the inside of any oil residue. Will start the install process tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Lookin Sharp! Enjoy. Z  :thumb:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Jordan

Car is dirty, but installed my new R1 Brakes and rotors and matched the calipers. Not the happiest with the paint job but it sure does look good.