• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jordan

Boys, tried for a 10. New best at 11.08 @ 126. As always I'll have more details when I'm home!
World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

802SHO

Congratulations on your new World Record!  11.0?  It's astounding
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

bpd1151

Quote from: Jordan on November 02, 2019, 05:41:46 PM
Boys, tried for a 10. New best at 11.08 @ 126. As always I'll have more details when I'm home!
Impressive Jordan.

Really, truly is. Thanks for giving me a goal to achieve. LOL.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Jordan

Jordan

StealBlueSho

Professionally detailed, single stage color correction, high speed buff detailed, etc...

Not too shabby...

TLC Automotive Detailing in Sterling, VA. Dave is the owner of the shop, just good dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHOdded

Dave is a master craftsman.  Your SHO looks awesome!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

76fomoco

soooooo love the blue sho. seen a green one here today and would believe it is the only one in the area...100 miles.
2013 PP AJP E30 160 TS, sp542 plugs, 3 bar, PPE catted DP's, GH IC, GH turbos, XDI-35, EPP hot and intake
Best 3-29-21  11.85 with 3000 DA
DA trap best 117.96
E30 = 492 whp, 536 wtq
E30+meth 498 whp, 539 wtq

SHOdded

I really like the Atlantis Green color they have.  But still Bronzefire is what I would take every time.

FearlessAZ

Quote from: SM105K on November 02, 2019, 02:08:44 PM

Just let me know. You just need new gaskets from Ford for the turbos and where the DP's connect to stock cat back. 

I personally would use Redline Lightweight Shockproof Fluid for your PTU and RDU.

I don't think I will be able to do much until after the holidays. The wife always goes way overboard with Christmas and I need to learn my lesson and plan for it this year. Lol. But after that, I am down!
2010 Non PP Sho. All the factory goodies. (RIP)

2015 MKS Ecoboost. All the factory goodies. (SOLD)

SM105K

Quote from: FearlessAZ on November 04, 2019, 01:50:02 PM
Quote from: SM105K on November 02, 2019, 02:08:44 PM

Just let me know. You just need new gaskets from Ford for the turbos and where the DP's connect to stock cat back. 

I personally would use Redline Lightweight Shockproof Fluid for your PTU and RDU.

I don't think I will be able to do much until after the holidays. The wife always goes way overboard with Christmas and I need to learn my lesson and plan for it this year. Lol. But after that, I am down!

You know where to find me.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

Black Dream

Replaced my front pads and rotors today.  Planned to do all 4 corners but something came up so the rears will have to wait until Thursday.  I use R1Concept rotors and pads and have for 15 years.  Great products that don't cost an arm and a leg, they use Centric blanks and cut their own rotors, that work very well and the difference in braking from what was on there to what is now is significant. 

BUT when I did the driver's side there was only one of the spring clips present that hold the pads apart.  The car was serviced at a Ford dealership in the Dallas area it's entire life, 2010 MKS Eco, and it's disappointing that they missed that when it was serviced last.  Can anyone recommend somewhere other than a dealership to get one?  I started a thread in the Parts Number sub-forum asking the same question...
2010 MKS Eco, Airaid, SCT X4, Unleashed, SP542 plugs, 3 bar MAP and current daily.

2006 Pontiac GTO M6, 1 of 101 exactly like her, bone stock, lost to flood 5/19, gone but not forgotten....

Jordan

Car is back to full interior. Everything is where it should be. Still want to chase down a resolution for firewall turbo return line leak even with new gasket, I believe the radiator has a small leak also as well as an axle seal is leaking from the trans. Just been pushing these off and I really don't wanna do the work now that it is cold! Very very very small leaks, but can tell she is starting to show some age!

SHOdded