• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MKS Tom

Quote from: ZSHO on July 25, 2019, 04:21:09 PM
Quote from: MKS Tom on July 25, 2019, 03:37:51 AM

Got this in today.
How many silicone hoses Total were included! TIA & enjoy. Z

Two hoses, two stickers, 6 clamps, the pipes, base, and filter.  Didn't bother to open the filter box yet.  lol

I may get these powder coated, not sure.   I also may wait to put them in when I buy a few other mods. 
2013 Lincoln MKS ecoboost, 70,000 miles.  3 bar map 93 tune (E30 in the future) by both AJP Turbo and Ortiz Performance.  PPE catted down pipes, EPP dual CAI (not yet installed so K&N drop in), .026 gapped SP542, 170 degree thermostat, Dynomax axlebacks, and Power Stop Z23 pads and rotors.

shoNoff

Well it's official this will be the last weekend I own the sho. I'm trading her in on Monday. I stayed in the ford family I will post some pictures on Monday. The way this car has been the last couple months. I want to hire armed security to surround it until Monday.
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

802SHO

Quote from: shoNoff on July 26, 2019, 09:07:08 PM
Well it's official this will be the last weekend I own the sho. I'm trading her in on Monday. I stayed in the ford family I will post some pictures on Monday. The way this car has been the last couple months. I want to hire armed security to surround it until Monday.

Can't help but feel a little bit down about the departure from your SHO.  It was fun to meet up at the track and tear it up together.  I know we'll still meet at the track but just wanted to stop and reflect on those memories, and cheers to new ones.  I cant wait to see the Edge
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

shoNoff

Quote from: 802SHO on July 26, 2019, 09:44:56 PM
Quote from: shoNoff on July 26, 2019, 09:07:08 PM

Can't help but feel a little bit down about the departure from your SHO.  It was fun to meet up at the track and tear it up together.  I know we'll still meet at the track but just wanted to stop and reflect on those memories, and cheers to new ones.  I cant wait to see the Edge

I agree buddy. I will miss the sho. For all it's fault I really do love this stupid car. I had some great times with you as well. I still may buy another sho down the road. I just really think I got a bad one. But now it's time to see what another TT ford can do. Plus I have to pretend to be an adult for a little bit. Kid is coming soon lol

SM105K

"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

SHOdded

One foot in the past, one foot in the future :)  Best of luck, looking forward to pics/story of your new ride!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

shoNoff

Quote from: SHOdded on July 27, 2019, 01:36:20 AM
One foot in the past, one foot in the future :)  Best of luck, looking forward to pics/story of your new ride!

Thank you buddy. I worked what I feel is a really good deal. I can be a bit of a A-hole in a car dealership lol. I'm picking it up Monday after work I will post pictures then. I may even bring it to the track Friday night with 802sho  :razz:

802SHO

Quote from: shoNoff on July 27, 2019, 09:12:46 AM
Quote from: SHOdded on July 27, 2019, 01:36:20 AM

Thank you buddy. I worked what I feel is a really good deal. I can be a bit of a A-hole in a car dealership lol. I'm picking it up Monday after work I will post pictures then. I may even bring it to the track Friday night with 802sho  :razz:

Friday Street Night Aug 2nd buddy looks to be good weather. 
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.

Black Dream

Quick wash and seal, took 25 minutes start to finish using Optimum No Rinse Wash and Wax then finishing with Optimum Opti-Seal.  Love me some Optimum products!  Also added my second Unleashed decal on the passenger side small rear window.  #symmetryandorder

2010 MKS Eco, Airaid, SCT X4, Unleashed, SP542 plugs, 3 bar MAP and current daily.

2006 Pontiac GTO M6, 1 of 101 exactly like her, bone stock, lost to flood 5/19, gone but not forgotten....

ZSHO

I noticed the Hood on Red was a bit misaligned today and tried to adjust the hood bumpers located inside the hood but to no avail!
I tried adjusting the hood bolts based on the WSM and hood bumpers which worked like a charm with a bit of trial and error! Z  :)

WSM on Hood Alignment

Open the hood.
Loosen the 4 upper hood hinge bolts to the point where the hood slightly moves.

Adjust the hood to align the hood-to-fender gaps.
Tighten the 4 upper hood hinge bolts.
Tighten to 20 Nm (177 lb-in).

NOTE: The adjustable hood bumpers are located in the hood.

Adjust the hood bumpers so that the hood fits flush to the fenders.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Gofspar

I was skeptical about lining the Airaid intake with reflectix insulation, but hot damn actually dropped like 15 degrees off of my IAT at low speeds.
IAT recovery is also alot faster from a stop. Every degree counts in Arizona.
OP: https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php?topic=3492.0

AJPTurbo E30 3bar rev4, SP-534 .28, MSD coils, reische 170 tstat, ARH Catless DP, resonator delete, magnaflow mufflers, airraid CAI, H&R sport springs, UPR Catchcan /w CCS, SSM "Street" RMM

802SHO

Quote from: Gofspar on July 29, 2019, 08:12:07 PM
I was skeptical about lining the Airaid intake with reflectix insulation, but hot damn actually dropped like 15 degrees off of my IAT at low speeds.

You're the man!  What a simple little thing to do.  I actually even love the way it looks!  Doing this tomorrow!  Fricken amazing

Gofspar

Quote from: 802SHO on July 29, 2019, 08:55:46 PM
Quote from: Gofspar on July 29, 2019, 08:12:07 PM

You're the man!  What a simple little thing to do.  I actually even love the way it looks!  Doing this tomorrow!  Fricken amazing
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Reflectix-R-21-33-3-sq-ft-Unfaced-Reflective-Roll-Insulation-16-in-W-x-25-ft-L/1014123
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Reflectix-2-in-x-30-ft-Reflective-Insulation-Tape/3012014
Heres everything I used.
AJPTurbo E30 3bar rev4, SP-534 .28, MSD coils, reische 170 tstat, ARH Catless DP, resonator delete, magnaflow mufflers, airraid CAI, H&R sport springs, UPR Catchcan /w CCS, SSM "Street" RMM

shoNoff

So it breaks my heart to see the sho go. But it's gone. I paid the price for the previous owners lack of maintenance. With the baby on the way I just didn't trust the car anymore. I originally was going to buy a new edge st. But with this car going to my wife next year, and the price I got I went with an edge sport. It's 2016 with 33k on it. Yes Z it's ruby red lol. Loaded with every option even had the dealer add CarPlay. I paid less then half the sticker of the new st out the door I couldn't resist. Also worked in 60k mile bumper to bumper warranty. Not sure if I'm totally done with the sho platform or not. I have roughly a year to decide.

SHOdded

Mixed feelings, but probably for the best.  Congrats on the sweet new ride!  21" wheels?  Keep an eye on tire pricing LOL.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!