• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SM105K

Quote from: 802SHO on May 09, 2019, 08:43:41 PM
Quote from: SM105K on May 09, 2019, 11:10:18 AM
Why be a *ick to Mustangs.....when you can be a *ick to everyone at the Street Light to Street Light Grand Prix?  New plate....same crappy attitude.

Lol nice!  Some ppl steer clear of confrontation, you look for it!  Haha that's awesome

Default aggressive.....
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

FearlessAZ

Why be a *ick to Mustangs.....when you can be a *ick to everyone at the Street Light to Street Light Grand Prix?  New plate....same crappy attitude.

I swear I have seen the 5OH plate around a few times. On any of the local Ecoboost/Sho groups?
2010 Non PP Sho. All the factory goodies. (RIP)

2015 MKS Ecoboost. All the factory goodies. (SOLD)

SM105K

Quote from: FearlessAZ on May 10, 2019, 12:03:15 PM

I swear I have seen the 5OH plate around a few times. On any of the local Ecoboost/Sho groups?

I am not. I go to the Pavilions a couple of times a month and troll the Mustang guys. Usually when I am in the SHO I am looking for trouble.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

mrhighcaliber

Quote from: bamsho on May 04, 2019, 08:36:03 PM
Hi guys.  Just finished up Gearhead Intercooler install, and Turbosmart waste gate actuators.  Went pretty well.  Rear actuator was a pain in the butt, big time.  My arms and hands took it rough.  Also did complete fluid change maintenance.  FYI, the ECU doesn't like it when you run the car threw the gears while on jack stands.  Got very grumpy.  After back on the ground, I ran it up and down the road infront of our place, straighten everything out.    I did a couple of short runs and the new IC and meth injection are going to work nicely together.  Got AIT2 to drop 5 degrees below ambient.  Also boost fluctuated alot less now, and not spiking as bad during shifts.  No track time till after FORD Nationals.
I love those actuators. Boost is more immediate. I can't wait for to start data logging for GH to tune my meth/Intercooler.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

bamsho

What meth system do you run.  Curious on how you tune goes with Matt.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: bamsho on May 14, 2019, 07:22:33 PM

Matt had my 2010 tuned with the Alky Meth kit from LMS.. ran like a top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrhighcaliber

Alky. I have 4 devil's own meth nozzles.

802SHO

Quote from: mrhighcaliber on May 15, 2019, 03:32:59 PM

4?  That's awesome.  Where did you install them?
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

mrhighcaliber

Quote from: 802SHO on May 16, 2019, 05:06:24 AM
Quote from: mrhighcaliber on May 15, 2019, 03:32:59 PM

4?  That's awesome.  Where did you install them?
A #01 pre each turbo
A #07 post intersecooler
A #05 pre throttle body

All devil's own nozzles

802SHO

I don't think anyone has done that before but it makes a lot of sense why it would be beneficial to have it pre each turbo, post intercooler and pre throttle body.  Covering every base and ensuring so serious cooling all around.  Water/meth or 100% meth?
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

mrhighcaliber

Quote from: 802SHO on May 17, 2019, 05:42:03 AM
I don't think anyone has done that before but it makes a lot of sense why it would be beneficial to have it pre each turbo, post intercooler and pre throttle body.  Covering every base and ensuring so serious cooling all around.  Water/meth or 100% meth?
100% meth. Can't wait to have GH tune it hotter. My LMS meth tune is fine with it.

And windows out these wittle turbos heat the air charge up quite and bit making them far less efficient and harder in the turbo. Cool the charge via wet compression at the source of the heat, should make the turbos life easier. And great intercooler and post ic meth is awesome, but does nothing for the temps and stress placed on the turbos, having to compress super hot air.

802SHO

Mrhighcaliber you wouldn't happen to have any pics of the pre turbo nozzles installed do you? 

ZSHO

Installed new one step colder Motorcraft SP-542 spark plugs today and always use a dab of Anti-seize and dielectric grease for good measures..

The engine was warm to the touch but Somehow each and every plug was stuck on tight and would not budge,but fortunately used an old Canoe Aluminum paddle for torque which came in handy with little to minimal effort needed in removing those stubborn plugs and a must have for any DIY! Z   

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

I have these wild fears of plugs breaking off in the head LOL.  I like to let penetrating oil do the work.  Do have to clean up after, not an easy job.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!