• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thatsmrgimp2u

Got my spark plugs in today. Seafoaming tonight and swapping them out tomorrow.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

2011 ISM SHO;  SCT X3 (Unleashed), Airaid Intake, PPE Downpipes, Magnaflow Mufflers and X-pipe with Vibrant resonators, 170 Thermostat, H&R Springs, RX CSS
12.91@107

DJE624

Received, installed and took pictures of my new plates.

SHOdded

Awesome, Dave!  Looks really good, and nice photography too BTW :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

DJE624

Thanks Man!  I'm putting a few more pics in gallery.

mval

Looking good Dave, pics are great quality. Just as good as Storms' work except for his girl friend & her short shorts!!!!!!!
MikeV
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

geswek

I went out to bonfire last night out in the sticks -- let's just say the AWD works great! I spent most of the morning spraying all the grass and s*** off from all over the underside. I left last night and started slipping, so I threw it into 1st gear and put the pedal to floor--I was drifting out of the pasture like Carl Edwards. Luckily my mate had a 4WD Chevy if I had got stuck.

Who needs a truck when you got an SHO with 370hp at the wheels? LOL.

SHODYOU

Yea that first pic is sweet... awesome background.

I ordered a qt of Red Line 75/140 to do a ptu change, 6qts of 5/30 Red Line and 500s for my next oil change. Also a oil cap breather from cfm and a k&n breather for front valve cover.

Now just need an oil extractor
2011 SHO - Tux Blk/blk int, 402B, acc, nav, multicontour, 20s. LMS 4X MyCal, 3bar MAP, K&N Typhoon, 170* t-stat, SP534's @ 30, Stainless Works catless DPs, Corsa catback, H&R sports, 5/16 front-7/16 rear spacer, 255/35 Hankook V12s, Lamin-X/PlastiDip

2004 Mustang GT - Comp Orange, Boss block/3.80 stroker 327", Foxlake TFS', Hellion turbo, blah blah

SHOdded

Bonfire of the Vanities?  No substitute for 4WD, but AWD is pretty good to have!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

geswek

Quote from: SHOdded on October 19, 2013, 05:27:01 PM
Bonfire of the Vanities?  No substitute for 4WD, but AWD is pretty good to have!

Redneck style -- went out to country to party; I thought there was a road I could manage until I got out there and it started turning to dirt--then I realized they were WAY THE HELL out there so I said screw it; let's have fun. It was all wet too; tough but I made it out--I just drove like Carl Edwards and gunned it the whole way. I had so much grass and s*** in my springs; it was nasty LOL.

Josephm

Just installed K & N drop in filter; Glad to finally be able to hear a little bit of turbo noise.

Sure wish i could hear more with just the filter.
12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete

geswek

Quote from: Josephm on October 19, 2013, 05:35:59 PM
Just installed K & N drop in filter; Glad to finally be able to hear a little bit of turbo noise.

Sure wish i could hear more with just the filter.

I have Airaid -- I've gone back and forth with Mike on benefits but I'm just at point where I don't care; I'm content with my Airaid.

Josephm

12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete

geswek

Quote from: Josephm on October 19, 2013, 06:10:30 PM
sound clip?

MM; not sure if I can capture it -- I'll try tonight. I can hear it loud when I'm in parking garages and I'm going up ramp and I hit it--turbos spool up.

I can also hear it in my exhaust too but I have Corsa exhaust so it's pretty open.

SHODYOU

Yea I have the typhoon... def audible. Sounds great

Doubt it makes any power, but id have to see good back to back pulls and iat datalogs in daily driving and on track to make me believe it cost me any
2011 SHO - Tux Blk/blk int, 402B, acc, nav, multicontour, 20s. LMS 4X MyCal, 3bar MAP, K&N Typhoon, 170* t-stat, SP534's @ 30, Stainless Works catless DPs, Corsa catback, H&R sports, 5/16 front-7/16 rear spacer, 255/35 Hankook V12s, Lamin-X/PlastiDip

2004 Mustang GT - Comp Orange, Boss block/3.80 stroker 327", Foxlake TFS', Hellion turbo, blah blah