• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJP turbo

Quote from: SHOdded on March 22, 2019, 08:13:13 PM
Quote from: AJP turbo on March 22, 2019, 07:37:16 PM
Took the snow tires and wheels off and put the stockers back on and cleaned up the brake calipers and put in new yellowstuff pads. The Bluestuff I had in there were really aggressive and worked well but the dust was so bad and I bet they were only going to last 10k miles so I'll try the yellow
See if EBC has Orangestuff/SUV pads for your fusion, tho very likely, Yellow might be good enough.  The Orange came out after the Yellow.

Or go CarboTech (I assume they are still around).

Yea I can get the orange for the wilwood calipers I have but they have a wierd bedding procedure and I thought I read I would need the rotors skimmed or something prior to putting on the orange

Yellow should do me well enough
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

dcmartinpc

New Turbos, new intercooler. Front/Left turbo failed, dumped oil in to everything. Unfortunately, I didn't find out about Gearhead until it was too late. I've been away from the forums for a while. Finally installing the new downpipes this weekend!  (Purchased in 2017..... ) Then back to the tuning drawing board.

Don

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FoMoCoSHO

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on March 23, 2019, 02:47:42 PM
Ooooooooooooo ...
I can send you a hi res pic if you need to rub one out, lol...

bpd1151

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on March 23, 2019, 02:51:43 PM
Ooooooooooooo ...
Haha...... dear God I can only imagine.

Shiny parts always add that oh so cool visual flair, and in this case..... performance too!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on March 23, 2019, 04:44:06 PM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on March 23, 2019, 02:51:43 PM
Ooooooooooooo ...
Haha...... dear God I can only imagine.

Shiny parts always add that oh so cool visual flair, and in this case..... performance too!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
And...cheaper than an OEM SHO muffler assembly.

The OEM lincoln tips are crap.

StealBlueSho

Cleaned it up today after the track last weekend. Excited to get the rest of the go fast parts on!

ZSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on March 23, 2019, 07:39:48 PM

Cleaned it up today after the track last weekend. Excited to get the rest of the go fast parts on!

Lookin Good there SBS! Z  :thumb:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

I was able to perform roughly Ten Pulls from 60-110-mph with Redhead and seem its pulling harder like a Locomotive just in time for the Track season.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Jordan

What a day what a day. Ended up running down the quarter 7 times today. Car performed flawlessly. Super happy with the results. My buddy also got his PB in his SHO (12.41) with full weight and my other buddy got his PB in his GTI (12.26) a bunch of awesome times were made today even with some pretty bad prep on the ground. Can't complain at all though!
World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

ZSHO

What was the Total in weight reduction ? No patience on my end. Z

Jordan

Quote from: ZSHO on March 24, 2019, 09:08:44 PM
What was the Total in weight reduction ? Z

not sure, but let's say there wasn't much luxury left....

World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

SM105K

Quote from: Jordan on March 24, 2019, 09:15:08 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on March 24, 2019, 09:08:44 PM
What was the Total in weight reduction ? Z

not sure, but let's say there wasn't much luxury left....

Stage 10 weight reduction?
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

StealBlueSho

Nice runs! Here is to hoping all those interior pieces go back in well and don't rattle after being put back in.