• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: FiveLeeter918 on March 14, 2019, 11:58:09 PM
Quote from: SHOdded on March 14, 2019, 02:48:23 AM
Lotta moves in a short period of time.  I guess when opportunity beckons ... :D

Im a parts hoarder. I buy when cheap and stockpile. I still have other stuff to install, time is limited though.
Its a disease I tell you, I have stuff I bought 4 vehicles ago and never used, lol.

SHOdded

Prayers and wishes for both your child and you, Mike.  Be well.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

New Ground terminal to compliment the newly purchased Positive Battery circuit breaker.  Z   :)
Btw need all the Power!

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bpd1151

Still waiting on new radiator to come in, and need to get a part to expand the nylon o-rings on the new injectors so they seat properly.

Performed some cleaning of the factory transmission and aux trans cooler this morning (blew them out with compressed & brushed them both clean).

Then decided as long as it was all apart, I'd do some cosmetic work on them as well with a 1st ever coat of rattle can gloss black enamel from Rust-Oleum.

Turned out much nicer. Just the little details that get looked at up close.

Not much time to do anything else, as I work tonight & Tuesday night. So, let this paint dry properly, then hopefully hit again on my upcoming days off.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

StealBlueSho

So been busy making sure everything is GTG for the turbo/DP installation coming up... also going to have them drain and fill the PTU since they will have easy access with everything off.

New plugs...just cause it helps.
Put clamps on the vacuum lines
Put clamps on the catch can lines as they were leaking
Installed the EPP Noisemaker Elimination Pipe
Ethanol Sensor installed(I think I already posted that)

Excited to get this done!

Old plugs (10K on them)

Oh and green beer yesterday to celebrate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SM105K

I am excited to see this done, because my SHO will follow suit down the road.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

mrhighcaliber

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on March 18, 2019, 08:34:40 PM
So been busy making sure everything is GTG for the turbo/DP installation coming up... also going to have them drain and fill the PTU since they will have easy access with everything off.

New plugs...just cause it helps.
Put clamps on the vacuum lines
Put clamps on the catch can lines as they were leaking
Installed the EPP Noisemaker Elimination Pipe
Ethanol Sensor installed(I think I already posted that)

Excited to get this done!

Old plugs (10K on them)

Oh and green beer yesterday to celebrate!

Nice. And the colder sp542's are great.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

StealBlueSho

So on the advice from BPD1151 and BamSHO.... I went ahead and ordered the rest of the hot pipe kit from EPP... with the bigger turbos I don't want to deal with cracked stock pipes or them popping off as the history of them dictates...

Sigh.... not much left to do...  not gonna build the motor until I see positive results from the various drive train upgrades in the works...

The stock brakes are good on the PP so no need to touch them. Probably should schedule the install of the hood vents... picked up Mustang GT style vents a long time ago (right after Nationals) but never installed them....

Guess it's just gonna be sit back, enjoy the ride for the time being...

Maybe see how close I can get to BPD1151's record ::poke:::

StealBlueSho

Just gonna leave this here.....

shoNoff

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on March 19, 2019, 06:21:29 PM

God you guys are killing me. I'm trying so hard not to open my wallet and build this car. Yet you guys keep pushing the limits and vendors like gearhead keep supporting it. Man I'm so on the fence of what to do. Good luck SBS! Man there is gonna be some deep 11 second cars this year. Dare I say maybe a 10?
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

StealBlueSho

Quote from: shoNoff on March 19, 2019, 07:18:26 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSHO on March 19, 2019, 06:21:29 PM

God you guys are killing me. I'm trying so hard not to open my wallet and build this car. Yet you guys keep pushing the limits and vendors like gearhead keep supporting it. Man I'm so on the fence of what to do. Good luck SBS! Man there is gonna be some deep 11 second cars this year. Dare I say maybe a 10?

Highly doubt 10's! BPD1151 might be in the running if he takes out all the audio stuff... and not even sure our drive train which has no upgrades at the moment can handle it the power needed for a 10 second run.

But 11's this year? I foresee a few.

bpd1151

10's are highly doubtful on stock drivetrain.

802SHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on March 19, 2019, 07:32:12 PM

Hopefully a stock drivetrain will be a thing of the past!  GH is developing 3 different performance level torque converters right now
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

StealBlueSho

Quote from: 802SHO on March 19, 2019, 07:37:58 PM
Quote from: bpd1151 on March 19, 2019, 07:32:12 PM

Hopefully a stock drivetrain will be a thing of the past!  GH is developing 3 different performance level torque converters right now

It's gonna take more than a TC to get these boats consistently into the 10's... maybe a glory pass on a very lucky day... with a built motor to boot...

PTU and Trans internals need addressing... most likely half shafts too.

SHOdded

I don't see it happening without stouter PTUs or HD gearsets, at least not on daily drivers.  BUT tuning has continued to surprise, so let's see ...
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!