• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Quote from: AJP turbo on February 11, 2019, 07:35:07 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on February 11, 2019, 05:45:45 PM
Tinted the windows... 30% all the way around... first visual modification I have done...Ceramic Llumar.. supposed to be good stuff I guess... never tinted windows before..

Big pimpin

That is actually really funny... my wife asked me if I was compensating for something... I reminded her she did agree to marry me...

802SHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on February 11, 2019, 07:37:16 PM
Tinted the windows... 30% all the way around... first visual modification I have done...Ceramic Llumar.. supposed to be good stuff I guess... never tinted windows before..

Big pimpin

That is actually really funny... my wife asked me if I was compensating for something... I reminded her she did agree to marry me...

5% all around works better for that 😇
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

StealBlueSho

Quote from: 802SHO on February 11, 2019, 08:20:49 PM

Big pimpin

Ha! With kids... the car is probably only the safe place to get big pimpin...

SM105K

Quote from: 802SHO on February 11, 2019, 08:20:49 PM

Big pimpin

Amen, it is the only way to ride.  I even have a large windshield banner.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

ZSHO

I have Llumar Ceramic 20% all around since purchasing my SHO new and Definitely Quality window tint which still looks like new since day one! See my signature.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Jordan

Got my new custom plates in that I ordered half a year ago lol.... "SHIP" is the new plate because the SHO is a big boat.
World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

bpd1151

I ordered up a new set of front, wideband, 02 sensors today.

This because the current set that's in there, from wayyyy back in 2014, had replaced the original's that came with the car when it was purchased new back in 2010.

So not wanting LMS to have any tuning issues with the SHO, once it heads out to Michigan after I install all these performance parts I've been accumulating over the past 8mo.'s, I figured I'd err on the side of safety for when my install appointment occurs in the next 2 weeks.

Besides, Chris Curtis (R.I.P.) was instrumental in scrambling to get me a set at last minute, when D. Millen was tuning my SHO (for what would be the record power and speed runs) and the original's needed replacing. Better safe than sorry.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ZSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on February 18, 2019, 11:18:18 AM
I ordered up a new set of front, wideband, 02 sensors today.

This because the current set that's in there, from wayyyy back in 2014, had replaced the original's that came with the car when it was purchased new back in 2010.

So not wanting LMS to have any tuning issues with the SHO, once it heads out to Michigan after I install all these performance parts I've been accumulating over the past 8mo.'s, I figured I'd err on the side of safety for when my install appointment occurs in the next 2 weeks.

Besides, Chris Curtis (R.I.P.) was instrumental in scrambling to get me a set at last minute, when D. Millen was tuning my SHO (for what would be the record power and speed runs) and the original's needed replacing. Better safe than sorry.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I wholeheartedly agree as this has happened to myself while on the Dyno and will need the Primary Front wide-band 02 sensors to function and respond correctly for optimum performance especially on the Dyno! Best of luck on your Quest.  Z 

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SM105K

So what you guys are saying is, I should replace mine as well?
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

ZSHO

Quote from: sm105k on February 18, 2019, 02:35:31 PM
I would say 50K would be a good rule of thumb especially while tuned. Z

Part numbers for 02 sensors and PICS for comparison below.

https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,299.msg144236/topicseen.html#msg144236

https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,8974.0.html

SM105K

Quote from: ZSHO on February 18, 2019, 04:01:09 PM
Quote from: sm105k on February 18, 2019, 02:35:31 PM
I would say 50K would be a good rule of thumb especially while tuned. Z

Part numbers for 02 sensors and PICS for comparison below.

https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,299.msg144236/topicseen.html#msg144236

https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,8974.0.html

Z thank you.  That really enlightened me.  I will see if I can get all four today and get them installed.  I have an interview with Roger Stone (yes THAT ROGER STONE) today at 1:30 and will head to Ford afterward. 

SM105K

SM105K

New o2's are in the car.  What a pain in the ass for the front two.  It tried my patience but I got it done.  Couple of things to help you if you decide to change yours.

You will need a 7/8 or 22 mm combo wrench, dikes, and 3 foot shoe string.

The front sensor is easier to get too if you loosen the 3 bolts on the turbo heat shield.  I actually cut the wires on the my old ones so I could get my box end around the sensor itself.  You will not be able to remove the shield completely, I just worked around it.

For the rear sensor, it is accessible by removing the passenger side tire.  Use a jack stand, safety first.  I cut the wires again and got my box end around the sensor and removed it.  I lowered the car on the jack, and took off the engine cover. I reached into the engine bay and un-clipped the wiring harness from the stud on the engine and then un-clipped the o2 connector clips from the mount.  If you look at your new o2 sensor you will see the clips for the mount. Since the wires were cut, I pulled the harness up and unplugged it.

I installed the new o2 sensor.  This is where the shoe string comes to play.  I made a slipknot (not the band) and fed it down through the engine compartment to where the o2 sensor connector is.  I looped it around the connector and pulled it up to where it connected and tied it off so it couldn't fall back down.  From there I connected the harness and 02 connector and mounted them in the correct place.  I unloooped the shoe string and it was done. Two hours later mixed with some colorful language,  I am pretty sure my neighbor thinks I have tourettes.

Hope this helps.

StealBlueSho

Ha! I have a post around here somewhere explaining the exact same thing down to using the shoe string! Funny... I used a crows foot for the O2's as opposed to cutting the wires however..

Glad it's all done!

SM105K

Quote from: StealBlueSho on February 21, 2019, 10:02:05 AM
Ha! I have a post around here somewhere explaining the exact same thing down to using the shoe string! Funny... I used a crows foot for the O2's as opposed to cutting the wires however..

Glad it's all done!

When I did my intercooler install I didn't get half as upset as I did with these damn o2's. Yeah the shoe string saved my sanity.  My neighbor came out of his garage across the street, and just shook his head...lol.