• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

17x8 +45 wheels with 275/50/17 MH drag radials up front and 235/60/17 rears installed

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

EcoBrick Bob

2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

2Canches

Quote from: chad1140 on October 07, 2013, 08:46:49 AM
Quote from: 05yellowgt on October 05, 2013, 04:09:38 PM
I took the diaper and swirl inducers in the intake off.

What is the diaper?

Any improvement in intake sound?

Look @ my pics above

EcoPowerParts

Got the fuel system working last night and quickly got the car road tuned.  The new tires made a huge difference with traction in first and the car feels awesome!  Looking good for some runs at the track. Funny thing though, after two good pulls the car uses the throttle body to stop boost, you have to turn the car off to get it to boost again. ...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

bpd1151

Speaking of boost......

I received official notification from Fedex yesterday, that my new upgraded +2 Turbos have been shipped from ATP and are enroute to me!

Woo Hoo! (Where's the potty dance emo?)

I will try to arrange install for next week, as it hinges on their arrival (from Cali) versus availability on my friend's end at his shop.

I owe a lot of thanks, to a lot of people.

Primarily 4DR, and Darrell as well..... thanks gentlemen :bow:

"Sent while on the road, burn'n meth, screeching tires, winding out the gears, & push'n the twins"

SHOdded

Tell your dentist to step on the gas, BPD!  Get well soon.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bpd1151

Quote from: SHOdded on October 12, 2013, 12:55:39 PM
Tell your dentist to step on the gas, BPD!  Get well soon.

Thanks man..... it was pretty scary, I won't kid you.

No fault of the oral surgeon's though.... just the infection began to spread like wildfire, causing me to go into the ER for immediate treatment.

Long story short, I went to a Level 1 Trauma Center and they rushed me in. No joke, from the moment I walked in the door, they had me in a room and on an I.V. in less than 40min total.

A raging massive infection, nearing one's respiratory and cardiac areas is nothing to mess with so I've been told repeatedly by their medical staff.

But so far it's going better, and I got released form the hospital late Thursday after being doped on Steroids, High Dose Antibiotics, and Morhpine.

As of now, my surgery's been rescheduled to this coming Monday.

So hopefully i'll be able to put this latest bump in my life's road behind me, and I can get onto better things, like making my SHO go crazy fast by installing these ATP turbos.

I'm not sure if I'll tune it as aggressively as 4DR is though..... well at least not initially.

Muahahahahahahahahaha.......  >:D

DJE624

I finally dug out my sockets so I could disconnect the battery.  The dang TPMS light still came on!  Gonna just live with it.  Then, I took a little test ride.  Today, maybe due to resetting the computer, I was only boosting just over 12 on the Torque.  Got just over 14 last time.  I'm still doing 0-60 MPH in 5.1 seconds.  Torque has proven to be a little erratic.  So, anyway, I decided to reload my 4+ tune.  I'll see if it settles in after a few days.   

thatsmrgimp2u

Got the springs shocks and struts installed today that firstsho sold me. Thanks again! Good thing I got the shocks too I had a blown one.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

2011 ISM SHO;  SCT X3 (Unleashed), Airaid Intake, PPE Downpipes, Magnaflow Mufflers and X-pipe with Vibrant resonators, 170 Thermostat, H&R Springs, RX CSS
12.91@107

SHODYOU

Damn, already... how many miles?

I wish someone like Koni or Bikstein would release a strut/shock combo for us
2011 SHO - Tux Blk/blk int, 402B, acc, nav, multicontour, 20s. LMS 4X MyCal, 3bar MAP, K&N Typhoon, 170* t-stat, SP534's @ 30, Stainless Works catless DPs, Corsa catback, H&R sports, 5/16 front-7/16 rear spacer, 255/35 Hankook V12s, Lamin-X/PlastiDip

2004 Mustang GT - Comp Orange, Boss block/3.80 stroker 327", Foxlake TFS', Hellion turbo, blah blah

thatsmrgimp2u

Just rolled over 40k. I was damn surprised. Bilsteins and a Hotchkis rear sway bar would make me a super happy camper.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

2011 ISM SHO;  SCT X3 (Unleashed), Airaid Intake, PPE Downpipes, Magnaflow Mufflers and X-pipe with Vibrant resonators, 170 Thermostat, H&R Springs, RX CSS
12.91@107

SoCalSHO

Robert
2010 Met White
GH tuned, 3 Bar, upgraded turbos, 91 Oct
K&N drop-in or airaid, Corsa Cat-back
1/8 Mile 8.380@83.42MPH

JMR76

Gapped my spark plugs to .030 a few weeks ago and actually noticed a difference.  I really didn't expect to notice anything.  They were originally anywhere from .036 to .033.  I was having some minor hesitation or shutter at WOT on high RPM before.  It wasn't bad, but I could feel it.  I have absolutely no hesitation now and acceleration is much smoother.
2013 SHO - PP/ GH Intercooler / 170*TS / Cold .026 plugs / MSD Coils / Corsa cat-back / PPE Catted Downpipes / Xtreme-DI XDI-EO HPFP / E 30+ / Gear Head Tuned.

SoCalSHO

Robert
2010 Met White
GH tuned, 3 Bar, upgraded turbos, 91 Oct
K&N drop-in or airaid, Corsa Cat-back
1/8 Mile 8.380@83.42MPH