• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jordan

I'd be careful with BFS handling that transaction... ;) he has upgraded turbos, methanol and a hpfp himself. Might want that record for himself! Ha!
World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

BoostfoSHO

Quote from: Jordan on December 12, 2018, 09:44:32 PM
I'd be careful with BFS handling that transaction... ;) he has upgraded turbos, methanol and a hpfp himself. Might want that record for himself! Ha!
LMAO something must be against me trying out to get time slips cause the local track time tower caught on fire during our last lighting storm so I basically have up for now trying to get a time down.... That is till I get the IC and dual intake then proceed with a proper Dyno tune then I will travel to a track and see what I can come up with without any weight reduction other than taking out my sub box.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

AJPTurbo FTW
2015 SHO PP
Air raid intake, 3bar, OBX catless downpipes, 160tstat 2. Electric exhaust cutouts, MSD ignition coil, hot pipes with Tial BOV, AJP Turbo wastegate regulator mod.
For now...
Pending install. Snow stage

bpd1151

Quote from: Jordan on December 12, 2018, 09:44:32 PM
Not worried about it. I've enjoyed my time at the top, and would be excited to see what others come up with.

I've always said that title is up for grabs as now that used model years are coming down in price, enough to entice someone to truly make a dedicated, non street legal track car (much like Zach has done with his "Blue Turd") that low to mid 10's are quite achievable IMHO.

It would be impressive to see on the EB platform.

My problem is, is I like doing all of it. The drag stripping, the autocross/road coursing, the car shows (both local and the National ones), as well as occasional street duties.

To ask all of the above, and to be able to pull it all off successfully and dependably, is a feat in and of itself. Truly a fun, fun platform. I see why it has garnered such the cult like following it has over the years.

Maybe we can be the next generation of the "Bring Back The SHO" campaign in future years. Much like the previous owners did, when the convinced FMC to do that very same with the GEN4 back in 2010.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Jordan

I know. Just poking a little fun. I give Walt a hard time often on facebook about his latest and greatest he is always getting. He points me in the right direction a lot on leads. He recommended I get the mounts. I was kind of waiting to see what the impressions were for them and he sealed the deal.
World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

ZSHO

Here's a sneak peak of an early Christmas present! I will post more PICS shortly.   I will have to wait for the install as i can do a Battery reset but ultimately needs to be done with IDS!  Z

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G3lWe7WY33aQxS0kf5HhhKjVJ5ld-bkZ/view?usp=drivesdk

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

Here are a couple of PICS of the Odyssey Extreme 65-PC1750T Battery which boasts 950 CCA and 1070 CA and has a reserve of 145 min plus a Beefy 58 lbs...
I placed the order yesterday morning with www.carid.com and received it earlier today which was an added bonus considering the busy holiday season.  :)

The install will have to wait in order to reset the battery management system which will require IDS.
I also ordered a set of Battery Anti-Corrosion Terminal Protector's for good measures which is a must for any car enthusiast.....

BTW think the Odyssey will compliment the Redhead engine bay quite nicely. Z   ;)

Specs & all...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G3lWe7WY33aQxS0kf5HhhKjVJ5ld-bkZ/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z4PU77Ln0ZX3OlysvJYPC0hObZ_ar2_k/view

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Is a battery relearn really necessary? Have we really gotten to the point where a simple water lead acid based battery replacement requires a trip to the IDS machine?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHOdded

Yes a relearn is necessary as it is a managed system.  Whether IDS is required is usually a personal preference, the car is supposed to relearn overnight.  But having the dealer reset the BMS is never a bad way to go.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

glock-coma

2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

802SHO

Quote from: glock-coma on December 14, 2018, 03:41:10 PM
Quick wash down now that it's above 50° today.

Is that Copper Plasti Dipped wheels and Police Interceptor Fender inserts? 
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

glock-coma

Quote from: 802SHO on December 17, 2018, 05:13:22 AM

Yes, good eye on the fender insert.
I could not find the color I was looking for in plasti dip.
The wheels were dipped anthracite grey previously and then I just sprayed regular old antique copper spray paint over that.
It has held up much better than anticipated.
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

802SHO

Quote from: glock-coma on December 17, 2018, 08:20:58 AM
Quote from: 802SHO on December 17, 2018, 05:13:22 AM

Yes, good eye on the fender insert.
I could not find the color I was looking for in plasti dip.
The wheels were dipped anthracite grey previously and then I just sprayed regular old antique copper spray paint over that.
It has held up much better than anticipated.

That's cool!  It looks really good and I bet the spray paint cleans up much better than plasti dip.  I love plasti dip but no matter what anyone says they just don't clean up like real paint...now they will clean up well but not as easy as paint.  I've heard of doing that, spraying paint over plasti dip...same effect that the dip can be removed...but better finish right?  I think I'll have to give that a try next time I do some.  Mine are plasti dipped black with glossifier right now. 

The interceptor inserts are stealth...like the fact that its nameless.  I like debadging vehicles. 
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

ZSHO

New Battery installed today and truly impressed how fast the car cranks and turns over even when compared to the Motorcraft BXT-65-850 battery which still is going strong snug as a bug @ home. Z   :)
I also installed a set of Anti-Corrosion Terminal Protector's for good measures...

SHOdded

Turning the SHO into a hybrid LOL.  Tesla in rearview.