• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

Best of luck!  Maybe they will inspect the timing stuff while at it.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

irondoor19

Yea, So all the Mods Still There, 
First Tech SAID: Man that sounds Healthy
SO what are the odds,
OPEN The Hood: Oil Catch Can, Mdesign, 3 Aux Fans, Big Turbos.
They may just Tell me to GO POUND. "We will See" :P....
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

SHOdded

Its equipment that Ford forgot to put on the rest of their cars?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

JimC

Changed the grille on my EcoBoost Mustang
Before on the left and now on the right.

No performance mods................. yet

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SHOdded

AJP turbo

Quote from: JimC on July 19, 2018, 12:22:15 PM
Changed the grille on my EcoBoost Mustang
Before on the left and now on the right.

No performance mods................. yet

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Looks good...but you need to address the lack of mods....a Mustang without a tune is like a....well I don't know but it needs a tune that's for sure
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

irondoor19

Quote from: irondoor19 on July 19, 2018, 09:32:38 AM
Yea, So all the Mods Still There, 
First Tech SAID: Man that sounds Healthy
SO what are the odds,
OPEN The Hood: Oil Catch Can, Mdesign, 3 Aux Fans, Big Turbos.
They may just Tell me to GO POUND. "We will See" :P....

Picked UP the SHO from the Dealer this afternoon, AND IT IS "under Warranty" :alkashi:
will be dropping it back off before the Snow Flies, Of course the Motor has to come out,
Should take a Week (Yea or two), Now if i can figure out how to get them to Slide in a
Transmission Seal while the motor is out (Freebe, Yea Right), Winner Winner Chicken Dinner...!
We are Talking Super
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

SHOdded

shoNoff

Cleaned up the sho then took her for a nice ride to the beach.
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

bpd1151

Today I assembled the two promotional banners I received this week.

I'll use these for any/all upcoming show events and incorporate them into my display.... I'll likely position them on either side of my 4'x8' mod display banner.

Has taken me two long years to finally track these down. Patience and persistence is an understatement.

Also, I finally sourced the official application for the Ford National's "Ford Select" and have completed it, in it's entirety today.

This application applies for the 2019 Nat's held in Carlisle, Pa.

IF APPROVED, this would be an invitation extended by event staff and Ford Motor Company reps as I understand it, and allows said invitee to display in a specially designated area, centrally located within the fairgrounds, covered from the elements, etc.

The invitee also receives a permanently assigned number that is placed within the archives/records and additionally, the individual owner receives a specially produced banner that represents the permanent number designated accordingly.

***fingers crossed***

SHOdded

bpd1151

Quote from: SHOdded on July 20, 2018, 06:08:19 PM
Here's to hopin'!
Thanks. I agree.

Tough though, as they only select 12-14 vehicles per year.

I don't know how many actual applications they receive and/or review for this area of the fairgrounds, but suffice to say, they average 3,000 individual vehicles each year in total that display.

So suffice to say, the bar to be accepted, is pretty darn high. But I am hopeful regardless.

SHOdded

I think you can make an excellent case for your SHO, it is such a unique vehicle, with pedigree.  You might have to campaign the marketing guys tho, given the public change in direction for the company LOL.

bpd1151

Very true Manu, very true.

2019 is the 30th Anniversary of the SHO platform, so I have that going for me.

ZSHO

I'm quite impressed with The new Dunlops Sport max GT especially with the handling due to the stiffer sidewall.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|