• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

Quote from: 2010Limited on June 17, 2018, 09:44:52 AM

It's alive and drives. Finally got a Lh fog light bezel too. Just gotta fix the a/c now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Finally we get to see the unveiling of your Flex! Sweeeeeeet.  Z  :thumb:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

Detailing the SHO @ the moment with the exclusive signature Malco products! PICS To come.  Z  :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

Quote from: ZSHO on June 17, 2018, 10:02:18 AM
Detailing the SHO @ the moment! PICS To come.  Z 

I expect it to be spotless good Sir. Even the 1/4in hose clamps on the vacuum lines! :-D

ZSHO

Here are a few PICS as promised earlier in direct sunlight with Basic camera.  Z

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

5ohSHO

Reconnected my PTU vent tube the dealer left off, fixed a meth leak at my inline filter and put my Advanti wheels on the new car. Not sure if I'm sold on the silver and burgundy yet. I think it'll grow on me.

StealBlueSho

bamsho

2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: bamsho on June 18, 2018, 11:51:50 AM
SBS, it def looks better in person.

One day!!! We should organize a track day somewhere we can all get to.

lamrith

Quote from: 5ohSHO on June 18, 2018, 01:45:27 AM
Reconnected my PTU vent tube the dealer left off, fixed a meth leak at my inline filter and put my Advanti wheels on the new car. Not sure if I'm sold on the silver and burgundy yet. I think it'll grow on me.
Good looking set of wheels.!

Take a piece of advice, stay up on keeping them clean!  rinse or use cleaner on them all the time, maybe every 2 weeks at most depending on your commute/braking.  I have had my polished wheels a month and they started to turn grey from brake dust up front, it was a PITA to clean.  Rears with less dust were super simple.  I plan to stay much more ontop of cleaning the fronts from now on, even if it is all I clean just to stay ahead of the buildup so it does not set in.
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

SHOdded

Coating the wheels makes the cleaning process much easier.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

5ohSHO

Quote from: lamrith on June 18, 2018, 12:06:26 PM
Good looking set of wheels.!

Take a piece of advice, stay up on keeping them clean!  rinse or use cleaner on them all the time, maybe every 2 weeks at most depending on your commute/braking.  I have had my polished wheels a month and they started to turn grey from brake dust up front, it was a PITA to clean.  Rears with less dust were super simple.  I plan to stay much more ontop of cleaning the fronts from now on, even if it is all I clean just to stay ahead of the buildup so it does not set in.

Thanks. Part of my routine for cleaning the car is usually pulling the wheels off and cleaning the front and back sides and wiping off the wheel well liners and stuff. I do agree though, brake dust/rust and road grime is impossible to get off if it's been on there for a while.

bamsho

Got my Father's Day present from Livernois.   Happy Happy Happy!
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

lamrith

Quote from: SHOdded on June 18, 2018, 01:20:08 PM
Coating the wheels makes the cleaning process much easier.
Coating? 

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

SHOdded

Same stuff you use on paints - cquartz, esoteric, duragloss, opticoat, to name just a few.